• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You have to move from this country. Which country do you move to?

Agree. Fuck I hate the cold. It's bloody depressing.

This.

Cant stand cold weathet at all.
I hate the winters here in sydney. Even though i giuess they are pretty mild in contrast.
Have put much thought into moving to QLD recently...one day i just might do it.

This.

Cant stand cold weathet at all.
I hate the winters here in sydney. Even though i giuess they are pretty mild in contrast.
Have put much thought into moving to QLD recently...one day i just might do it.

only problem is winters in SE QLD aren't much warmer than Sydney

Your tripping lex, I used to work outside and wore shorts year round on the gold coast, don't think you'd be doing that in Sydney.

warmer during the day but at night goes down to almost the same

Temps at my parents place at Rothwell go down to only a couple higher than Sydney at night. Days are usually 5*c warmer

warmer during the day but at night goes down to almost the same

Temps at my parents place at Rothwell go down to only a couple higher than Sydney at night. Days are usually 5*c warmer

Day time temperatures of say 18c for sydney vs 23c in the middle of winter is a big difference. You can comfortably swim in the ocean 9 months of the year.

Day time temperatures of say 18c for sydney vs 23c in the middle of winter is a big difference. You can comfortably swim in the ocean 9 months of the year.

Its warmer than Sydney but still not warm for winter.

can comfortably swim in Sydney most of the year.
winter water temps can be/are warmer than air temp, not as comfortably as up north of course , depends what your used to.

Its warmer than Sydney but still not warm for winter.

Define warm, I never put a coat on during winter so I would therefore say it is warm. I wear a long sleeved top for like 1 month a year and then it gets stuffed into the back of my closet for the rest of the year.

Go any further north you have the trade-off of unbearably hot summers and you can't swim cause of all the fucking jeely fish and other shit. But i spose your right warm is a subjective term.

I love the cold but I have to admit that I have never lived in it. It gets plenty cold up here but it warms up by 9 am and you are looking for somewhere to put your coat. I was only a week off moving to Canberra when plans flew to bits and I came home chasing cows. If I was moving then it would be somewhere cold.

Cold places are set up for it. Everything is heated so unless you work outside then cold is just something you do between the building and the car. I think it is more uncomfortable up here in winter than any of the snowboarding trips I have done. If it's minus 5 outside and you don't own a heater then it's a lot colder than minus 20 with central heating.

Sydneys winters are shockingly cold to me :p
Ive been to SE qld in winter many many times...its seriously chalk and cheese. Winter up there is like a mild summer day in sydney :eek:

Try winter in the Southern Highlands. Most mornings my wipers were stuck to the window and snow/ice around the place.
Brrrrr!

No shit aye I could never work out why aussie guys go to thailand to buy a wife fucking russia, slovakia, czech, slovenia any ending in stan country are bursting with fucking 10/10 glamours dying to get the fuck out.

Obedience :cool:

Last edited:
Obedience :cool:

What Countries ending in Stan are dying for Aussies to whisk them away to a better life ?

Pretty much anywhere that was the former USSR. Any of those alphabet soup countries that aren't part of the EU and used to be commie.

Not sure why you would want an obedient wife but aye if ya got no social skills and are just looking for a maid to fuck, whatever floats your boat. Just be careful they know he deal nowadays the imports arejn't dumb they know they can boot your arse and cash a 1/3 of your paycheck while living large in your house.

Pretty much anywhere that was the former USSR. Any of those alphabet soup countries that aren't part of the EU and used to be commie.

Not sure why you would want an obedient wife but aye if ya got no social skills and are just looking for a maid to fuck, whatever floats your boat. Just be careful they know he deal nowadays the imports arejn't dumb they know they can boot your arse and cash a 1/3 of your paycheck while living large in your house.

Not me man Im only 25 :cool: