• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So anyone who gives there opinion on this page is SPAMING?? Is that right AZZA??

From what i have seen and all intentive purposes it read like spam, i have seen many similar posts here and other forums. If its an opinion then obviously thats different and your opinions are not spam and welcome here. If your genuine then i am sorry to offend, if you are not then......!
AZZA

Also i should add, you have been warned about spam before, both these companys are QLD based with no phone numbers!!!!
AZZA

There seem to be a lot of "businesses" popping up selling protein, and other bulk supplements.
I guess it's a bit concerning that anyone can buy a few 20kg bags of WPC or WPI for instance, then split it out themselves, in their dirty garage, using their wart infested hands to scoop it into another bag, and then vacuum seal it..
Protein is food, and should be treated with the appropriate laws related to handling food - but I doubt many of these businesses even know what those laws/regulations are.

There seem to be a lot of "businesses" popping up selling protein, and other bulk supplements.
I guess it's a bit concerning that anyone can buy a few 20kg bags of WPC or WPI for instance, then split it out themselves, in their dirty garage, using their wart infested hands to scoop it into another bag, and then vacuum seal it..
Protein is food, and should be treated with the appropriate laws related to handling food - but I doubt many of these businesses even know what those laws/regulations are.

Its not the quality i am talking about but the way in they try and market the products, i have seen foodmanufacturer on ebay and it looks legit, thats great, i just oppose to new members spruiking about these 2 miracle brands and then post up either links to ebay and prices etc. Other competitors over the years pay for banner advertising. That does this forum out of income, use your business brain people. I know many wholesalers and supplement suppliers, brisbane based as well, i will be asking for the inside goss on the above two sites and then i will make further assumptions. I am not flaming there products just there market means, if i am wrong i will publicly admit here.
AZZA

I shop at the nutrition warehouse.. theres only 2 in Aus that I know of but the blokes that work there are down to earth and dont bullshit as much as other places I'v tried. Gave me a pretty big discount on some protein once too, $150 down to $80 since i was short on cash and my bday was coming up.

Stop yanking our chains..$150 down to $80, he would go broke. maybe I'll tell them it's my birthday.

I should add when i do buy the occasional supp i buy from The Supplement Den in Springwood, i have been buying on and off for a few years as i live in Toowoomba and maild order is resonable. I buy from reputable shop fronts that have phone numbers and staff to talk to. I also buy from Aida Street as well, same deal, shopfront, staff and phone number, also these business have been around for many years. Other reputable protein sellers i deal with are Fitness Central, Nutrition Science, i have had most of there product's. As i am South East QLD based i can only speak for the above shops. Science Nutrition is NSW based.
AZZA

Stop yanking our chains..$150 down to $80, he would go broke. maybe I'll tell them it's my birthday.

I'm not joking, he said "just this once" but has given me smaller discounts since! :p (Should i mention my GF was with me the first time? I think she confused him as she was leaning over the counter while we where trying to talk)

I just bought some WPI and Oatmass from www.fitnesscentral.com.au and just thought I would post up and say how impressed I am with the speedy delivery!
Ordered it on Friday, a public holiday, and it arrived today in Rocky, QLD. 2.5 business days!
Fastest delivery I've ever had since I've lived here.
Just to clarify, I didn't choose the express post option they offer.

I didn't get any emails saying it had been shipped or anything, so I guess they could work on their communication, but in future I won't need to worry about when it's arriving if it's anything like this time.

I went with them over protein direct because of the oatmass Fadi has mentioned...so hopefully it does the job! Price of protein was essentially the same.

I just bought some WPI and Oatmass from www.fitnesscentral.com.au and just thought I would post up and say how impressed I am with the speedy delivery!
Ordered it on Friday, a public holiday, and it arrived today in Rocky, QLD. 2.5 business days!
Fastest delivery I've ever had since I've lived here.
Just to clarify, I didn't choose the express post option they offer.

I didn't get any emails saying it had been shipped or anything, so I guess they could work on their communication, but in future I won't need to worry about when it's arriving if it's anything like this time.

I went with them over protein direct because of the oatmass Fadi has mentioned...so hopefully it does the job! Price of protein was essentially the same.

I can personally vouch for Marcus at Fitness Central, he has helped me out with free product to review, ive had his WPI, EEA blends, pre-workout drinks etc. On another forum where i review supplements i announced his WPI as my supp of the year. I have had over 60 products, most of these reviews are here in my supplement review thread. Just need to try Oat Mass now.

AZZA

I can personally vouch for Marcus at Fitness Central, he has helped me out with free product to review, ive had his WPI, EEA blends, pre-workout drinks etc. On another forum where i review supplements i announced his WPI as my supp of the year. I have had over 60 products, most of these reviews are here in my supplement review thread. Just need to try Oat Mass now.

AZZA
The oat mass is pretty good, I'll be buying it again in the future.
Mixes really well, you cant really tell it's even in there, except for the oaty taste.
My only gripe is it doesn't with a scoop so it's not very easy to dish out.

Just a Quick reply to this message, I asked the Owner of both, and he assures me they are SFQ certified, AQIS certified and HACCP certified.

No one who makes it in there back yard cant Export dairy.

Well, I waited a month and received an order from bodybuilding.com
Their estimate of 10-14business days was a bit off, but it arrived safe and sound and it was way way under half price, even when half of the cost was shipping.
I honestly can't see myself buying many supplements (except protein) from Australia now...unless I need something in under a month.

If you decide to buy from bb.com do a search in their forums for discount codes. I saved 10% with just 2min searching.

Their estimate of 10-14business days was a bit off, but it arrived safe and sound and it was way way under half price, even when half of the cost was shipping.
I honestly can't see myself buying many supplements (except protein) from Australia now...unless I need something in under a month.

If you decide to buy from bb.com do a search in their forums for discount codes. I saved 10% with just 2min searching.

The problem is, a lot of the products that can be bought off the shelf in Australia are illegal to import into Australia. Take all Gaspari Nutrition products for example.

What did you order?