• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Does anyone know the two supplement stores in Burwood, Sydney? I heard that there was one that was recently opened.

One is Mike's Discount Vitamin, the guy who owns it trains people for bb competitions (I believe he competes himself). I don't know what the other one is though?

Below are the online one's I've used (as more of a warning than anything).
First post...can't link yet sorry!

Achieve supplements
Received good, friendly phone advise before buying over the net.
Prices seemed to have jumped up a bit since I bought there last though. They have free postage all the time but they more than make up for it with their prices.

City health foods
Cheap prices but I was very unimpressed with service.
ONLY went with them over Mrsupplements because it seemed they had animal cuts in stock when no one else did.
Turns out they didn't! They then told me 5 days later they had sent the order without it and 2 days later it was actually collected by the courier from the store...pretty pathetic really.
They didn't even throw in a free fridge magnet that I asked nicely for :p

All this positive talk about aminoz has certainly got my attention for next time...the range doesn't look too big though.

All this positive talk about aminoz has certainly got my attention for next time...the range doesn't look too big though.

Good point - I understand our range is somewhat limited, but it is expanding fairly quickly. We are however very competitive on price and guarantee great service. Of course if you ever do have any product requests, we are more than happy to consider.

I think it is one of your strong points - a relatively small but high quality range.
Much better than trawling through a dozen different brands of one product trying to pick out the best.

Ah, I love an optimist :D I hadn't considered that though, that is a good point and definitely something we could market. Thanks :D

Having just received my order from Amino Z I thought I would post up and let everyone know the whole process went just fine and I'd gladly shop there again :)

They didn't have any samples at the time but they DID email me and say sorry which was good.
The last place I bought from just ignored my request and also pretended they sent an email about a delay in shipping...
Amino Z: 1
City Health Foods: 0

Ordered Monday night and arrived Friday to Regional QLD.
Not too shabby.

The shipping calculator was great too Jay :p Made sure I wasn't going to overload my order so I had no nasty surprises when it came time to pay!

Having just received my order from Amino Z I thought I would post up and let everyone know the whole process went just fine and I'd gladly shop there again :)

They didn't have any samples at the time but they DID email me and say sorry which was good.
The last place I bought from just ignored my request and also pretended they sent an email about a delay in shipping...
Amino Z: 1
City Health Foods: 0

Ordered Monday night and arrived Friday to Regional QLD.
Not too shabby.

The shipping calculator was great too Jay :p Made sure I wasn't going to overload my order so I had no nasty surprises when it came time to pay!

Glad you're happy Stralian. Thanks again for your order and great idea's for the website.

Re Samples: We are on our suppliers backs for more samples, but keep in mind we do have plenty of free gifts with $200+ orders.

Anyway, if you ever do have any feedback or suggestions for our store, we would be more than happy to seriously consider it to improve the services we provide you.

just placed my first retively small order with jay at aminoz and was very very impressed with the service, friendly manner and knowledge. will def buy all my other supplement needs from AMINOZ next time. Also great prices. Cheers Jay

Alex

foodmanufacturer.com.au - the best and cheapest Punflavoured WPI/WPC on the net....

Also, try summit-nutrition.com.au for great tasting flavoured protein..... Cheap but really tasty, no BS/Hype. All Scientifically made.

I have tried alot and think this is the best one out there. The Chocolate tastes awesome.

I think its reasonably priced for an Australian Brand.

My PT gave me a discount code for 10% off. YTR

My trainer got me a sample 1st, so im sure you can get one off them too.:)

How much for Max's WPI?? Can there really be much difference if there both WPI based??:confused:

i buy my creatine from foodmanufacturer, but i find their protein is very lumpy and doesnt mix so well

Yeah I had one bad batch about 9 months ago, but since then its been all good :):)

I have tried alot and think this is the best one out there. The Chocolate tastes awesome.

I think its reasonably priced for an Australian Brand.

My PT gave me a discount code for 10% off. YTR

My trainer got me a sample 1st, so im sure you can get one off them too.:)

How much for Max's WPI?? Can there really be much difference if there both WPI based??:confused:

Guys this is spam, whether its cheap or not is not the way things get done......its spamming. Usualy a newbie posting this is a give away.

AZZA

So anyone who gives there opinion on this page is SPAMING?? Is that right AZZA??

I reckon we should give SuperCut the benefit of the doubt here, people often post discount codes on websites (eg. ozbargain) to help others save some money?