• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hey fella's

Very informative thread here with regards to Shipping/Pricing/Customer service.

I would like to know more about the mixability/solubility/dissolvability ;) of the powders you had from the vendors.

Specifically I would like to know about the WPI from FitnessCentral/Bulk Nutrients as these are the ones Iv shortlisted.

Cheers!

Hey fella's

Very informative thread here with regards to Shipping/Pricing/Customer service.

I would like to know more about the mixability/solubility/dissolvability ;) of the powders you had from the vendors.

Specifically I would like to know about the WPI from FitnessCentral/Bulk Nutrients as these are the ones Iv shortlisted.

Cheers!
Both good in regards to mixability etc etc.
Fitness Central have some nice flavours too.

Both good in regards to mixability etc etc.
Fitness Central have some nice flavours too.

Thanks Adrian...

I was planning on going unflavoured as it costs about 17$ less for 5kgs of WPI.

Has anyone else been having issues with Mr Supplement website lately?
Can't seem to connect to it.

Can anyone explain the 'legitness' of the ebay seller food_manufacturer selling Bonlac 20KG WPC for $239.95?

As I understand it Bonlac is a very good Australian protein, but why is this ebay seller selling it so cheap? As I understand it BN use Bonlac/Fonterra for their 20KG WPC as well... maybe Bioflex or PD could explain it?

Last edited:
I have used suppdirect.com.au who were pretty good but they seem to constantly be out of stock so probably not worth the wait.

Anyone ordering from abroad lately?
What are the shippings times and have customs been tough on seizures?

I haven't order for a while since I was victim of 3 seized orders, :(

What were you ordering that got seized?
I thought you only used fairly 'basic' stuff, so it seems surprising that you would be getting seizures.

Also bb.com stops you ordering some things (not sure if it stops everything) you aren't allowed to (like Gaspari rubbish). So that may save you some heartache in the future.

To be honest though I don't think I'll buy abroad until I have made a bulknutrients order.

I had ephedrine seized and had a PH seized long ago because i was ignorant and did not research. the third one was Hoodia in a fat burner supp also a few years back. ROFL.

you guys are incredibly helpful
i have just purchased glutamine and creatine monohydrate from foodmanufacturing.com.au
now looking to purchase protein from protein direct
thank you for ur reviews... incredibly useful

I order most of my supps via overseas, mostly off ebay. Saves me about $60-100 a month on supps. Last shipment received 3 days ago.