• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
can't believe no1 has mentioned

supplement warehouse com au

They are really cheap imo, i go into the store itself all the time and he is always throwing in free singlets, shakers, or offering 10-20$ discounts when you purchase $150.00.

I havn't dealt with the store over the internet, but seems legit to me.

remove spaces wasn't able to post a link for my first post, im not associated with the place in anyway lol, just came over from bb.com forums this site seems ...well alot better.

edit: this is a completely different site to that fraud looking one on the previous page so check it out.

Their prices are slightly crawling up i have noticed e.g. optimum used to be 79.99 now its 89.99 although the other day he sold it to a mate for 80.00, his not bad with prices.

Last edited:
iv just recently found two kickass sites that sell in bulk at cheap prices.
bulknutrients.com.au and fitnesscentral.com.au both are great.

iv just recently found two kickass sites that sell in bulk at cheap prices.
bulknutrients.com.au and fitnesscentral.com.au both are great.

Have you actually bought from the first one?
I just find it hard to trust any company that
has a hotmail/gmail address.
Very unprofessional looking.
They aren`t listed in the yellow pages either.Maybe they are too new.

Last edited:
Have you actually bought from the first one?
I just find it hard to trust any company that
has a hotmail/gmail address.
Very unprofessional looking.
They aren`t listed in the yellow pages either.Maybe they are too new.
Zarkov, you wouldn't find a better company. I personally have met the guy who runs both Bioflex and Bulk Nutrients at the Australian BB Championships last October and it 100% safe. I garuantee it.
SHrek's garuantee's aren't give away's either. ;)

If you are buying from proteindirect, sign up to sizematters.com.au forum and check the threads where he offers a 5% discount to sizematters members.

Sign-up there, spent an 1/2hr searching which thread is it...no luck. I reckon just contact the person about it.

Last edited:
The Supplement Den, Springwood Brisbane. ADA st just as good, has own blend of powders.
AZZA

I have used both of these companies and they have very good fast services. The ADA St guys always give some great advice which I find helpful.

favourite supplement supplier is bodybuilding.com . altho i had a few items seized.

would work out a bit expensive with the exchange rate and shipping costs wouldnt it?

i used to get some products from Buy Wholesale Vitamins and Nutritional Supplements on sale at Wholesale Supplement Store!
but that was when the aussie dollar was like 95c, so it worked out really cheap, i had one bottle of lipo 6 seized a while back, it because yohimbe extract is banned in aus and nowdays alot of american products contain it.

tried Supplements Plus...

fast response, next day delivery,
most importantly, it has dymatize protein powder...
love the taste.
free samples + shaker were also thrown in...

thanks jade & ausbb for the promo

Have recently ordered from Mr Supplement.

Arrived in two days from Sydney to Melbourne which is excellent from time of order and as the order was over $150, I got free shipping.

I give a big thumbs up to Aminoz! Great prices and a VERY fast service. I will use again for sure.

can't believe no1 has mentioned

supplement warehouse com au

They are really cheap imo, i go into the store itself all the time and he is always throwing in free singlets, shakers, or offering 10-20$ discounts when you purchase $150.00.

I havn't dealt with the store over the internet, but seems legit to me.

remove spaces wasn't able to post a link for my first post, im not associated with the place in anyway lol, just came over from bb.com forums this site seems ...well alot better.

edit: this is a completely different site to that fraud looking one on the previous page so check it out.

Their prices are slightly crawling up i have noticed e.g. optimum used to be 79.99 now its 89.99 although the other day he sold it to a mate for 80.00, his not bad with prices.

hey i agree wit you here mate.. i go to this store as well beats any advertised price really good place for great products...

I started buying from professionalwhey.com who sell unflavoured whey if you dont mind adding flavouring etc. Prices are OK and they deliver pretty much the next day. A1 is the best though, they're prices are always competitive and have a good range.