• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Shoulders and triceps. Dumbell kickbacks, never done them before, found I could only lift real light, and still felt unco, tri's are burning though

Back n bi's for da guys
Was all gee'd up to smash some pullups.. Managed a dismal 10 :( I'm so much stronger in the morning

Give up on the full body workouts already?

Done full body Monday night, quads and biceps where still fried. Still finding my way with the routine and exercises to perform. Haven't trained much over the last few weeks.....but as Arnold says....I'll be back.

How low did you go?

BTG squats?
Bottom Position Squats.
Not easy starting from the bottom position since there is no stored energy when commencing the lift unlike regular squats where you start with the decent.
I set the pins just bellow parallel and used about 75% of back squat weight.
These give new meaning to squats. You could almost call it a deadlift squat because the weight is momentarily lifted when you squat down to pins.
Will keep them in regime.

did you start full atg? seems weird.

ive liked paused squats, in the hole, at the end, not sure why you'd need starting at the hole... unless ego bullshit cause more energy at the beginning??? but i assume you don't lift that way from reading your posts.

Bottom Position Squats.
Not easy starting from the bottom position since there is no stored energy when commencing the lift unlike regular squats where you start with the decent.
I set the pins just bellow parallel and used about 75% of back squat weight.
These give new meaning to squats. You could almost call it a deadlift squat because the weight is momentarily lifted when you squat down to pins.
Will keep them in regime.

That sounds hard.
good way to go to fatigue, I approve!

did you start full atg? seems weird.

ive liked paused squats, in the hole, at the end, not sure why you'd need starting at the hole... unless ego bullshit cause more energy at the beginning??? but i assume you don't lift that way from reading your posts.
yes full ATG

That sounds hard.
good way to go to fatigue, I approve!
[emoji2]