• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Anyone tried these before?
Did them today (I put my foot at the base of the bench rather than straddle it for better leverage/stability), excellent pump in the lats!

Gave them a whirl. Not too bad for something different.

Any blokes here use the bad girl good girl machine make their hips stronger? I don't think these machines are worth the time. The ROM is awful, to be honest you're far better off using the cable crossover machine with an ankle attachment if you want to spread the legs.

Anywhoo the only thing good about these space wasting devices is the slightly pleasant aroma which engulfed me as I sat into them! (sorry not sorry left it on full stack)

Any blokes here use the bad girl good girl machine make their hips stronger? I don't think these machines are worth the time. The ROM is awful, to be honest you're far better off using the cable crossover machine with an ankle attachment if you want to spread the legs.

Anywhoo the only thing good about these space wasting devices is the slightly pleasant aroma which engulfed me as I sat into them! (sorry not sorry left it on full stack)
You did the stack? You'll be crushing watermelons between those thighs in no time!

First session of new program, trying full body workouts for a few months, or at least that's the plan

Front squat 4x10x40
Back squat 4x10x40
Bench 3x6x60
Lat pull down 3x15x60
Lat raise 3x12x7... Girly weight
Skullcrusher 3x25x10

Rooted [emoji28]

Hahah its not that hard, you should try it see how strong your groin is for laughs (no homo)
I don't think there's actually one in my gym. Well maybe in the secret ladies training room..but I can't go creeping in there now can I?

Full bod again
Pallof press ISO hold
Incline bench
Flat bench
Single arm Db row
Leg press
Ezy bar curl
Hammer curl
Rear delt fly

Pretty fun, high reps on leg press burns like phuk

1-Arm Plank
Snatch-Grip Deadlift
Deadlift
Lat Pulldown
Military Press
Leg Curl
Plate Hammer Curl s/s barberll curl
Chest press

wont be training today, did some work outside on Saturday and it would seem I have to twinged something in my lower back which is giving me grief so best to let it heal and rest up before I get stuck in again.

Low rep legs today. Seemed like the couple of machines I actually wanted to use were out of order so had to sub a few movements, but still good. There was a good crowd at the gym today, makes such a difference. Yesterday there was a high proportion of poxy phaggots there and I try to shut them out as best I can but fuck they annoy me! You know how just the look of some kunce make you want to punch them in the head? A lot of these pricks seem to go to my gym. Today was good though, good dudes doing good lifts.

Back still playing up so no training this week it looks like, cant sit for extended periods and then when I stand it kills till everything settles and then its better to stand or walk around, really takes the wind outta ya when you initially stand up, hoping it starts to come good soon really giving me the shits

Back still playing up so no training this week it looks like, cant sit for extended periods and then when I stand it kills till everything settles and then its better to stand or walk around, really takes the wind outta ya when you initially stand up, hoping it starts to come good soon really giving me the shits

Sounds like nerve pain mate.
Are you stretching your hip flexors??
Any pain down the leg?

Sounds like nerve pain mate.
Are you stretching your hip flexors??
Any pain down the leg?

Nope no pain down the leg, mainly across the belt line or just above belt line in lower back, all I did was bend over an pick up some wood, not even heavy like 2kg max and felt something pain in lower back not quite a pop more a stab and ever since just been more painful to sit then lie down or stand and walk around, feel like completely no lower back strength at all even when coughing or sneezing causes pain.

Today I stretched and foam rolled pretty much everything, hip flexors, quads, hammies, glutes feels slightly better nothing ground breaking.

Upper body this morn, HIIT session this arvo... Actually, high intensity might be overstating it, launched into my old man sprint, quad went "like fuck you're doing that!"
Maybe I'll go with "medium" intensity[emoji12]

Full body (PTC beginners program), then post workout 24 KFC nuggets for 10 bucks and large chips (which is most certainly not part of a nutritious diet but it fit my nugget macros so I went for it.)

Full body (PTC beginners program), then post workout 24 KFC nuggets for 10 bucks and large chips (which is most certainly not part of a nutritious diet but it fit my nugget macros so I went for it.)
How many cals is that?