• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Legs are cooked!

Front squats, 5 sets working up to triples at 100
Back Squats, 3 sets of 12-15
HS seated leg press, 3 sets
Leg curls, 4 sets of 10 each leg then 10 both legs
Lying hammy curls, 4 sets
Seated calf raises, 4 sets
Ab wheel rollouts, 3 sets

In and out in 45 minutes, minimal rest fo shizzle dizzle!

Back to back with a mate. Actually it may have been more like 50 mins with the rollouts. Didn't check the clock when we left but I remember making good time.
Hobbled out of there like a disabled person man...feel good this morning but

Last edited:
yesterday was squatsn full legs, but;
last week was fri, mon, wed squats, but also followed by more bodyparts.

Back today...

Was a bit nervy cos I've had some lower back pain since the last session, but went a bit lighter on deads, was all good

fukn pull-ups are hard... I'm 95kg. Can get 4, 3 and 4

Couldn't get one a few months ago, so def progress. I want 20 by the end of the year..

Back day
warm up then...
Deadlift 3 x 4 @140kg
(weighted) Pullups 6, 4 (5kg), 4 (5kg)
DB bent over row 3 x 5 x 50kg

Full body again.
Substituted squats for leg press today due to a bit of tightness in the back.

Anyone tried these before?
Did them today (I put my foot at the base of the bench rather than straddle it for better leverage/stability), excellent pump in the lats!

Meh. Look how light the weight is. To heavy and it would drag you forward.

That's why I braced against the bottom post of the bench, one leg in front of the other.
Did them with 8-10 plates. Allows an awesome stretch at the top and good squeeze at the bottom as you can adjust the width of the grip throughout the movement.