• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sometimes I hate going to my gym. Between some of the staff and the patrons that think they're shit don't stink and walk around like they're Jay Cutler when they're 80 kgs of shit I left feeling quite angry today.

I never get that anymore. [emoji3]

A bit over an hour on quads, then 20 minutes of HIIT on the bike. I think even some of the PTs were winching.

Lower body weights yesterday morning.

Stair runs yesterday arvo

Upper body weights this morning (on 4.5 hrs sleep)

Cardio hopefully this arvo :D

Just waiting for the footy to finish so I can squat. Not going real heavy these days. Do not want a recurrence of the hip injury.

Nuthin' it's the long weekend bros. Plus don't forget we all gotta shape down for the worst before photo for the AusBBcontest.. :eek:

Nuttin all week. Strangely enough, don't feel like my gains have escaped me just yet. Will be back in there on Tuesday though

I'm making chocolates so that means shoulders, biceps and possibly a little core work. I think there's some wrist and forearm isolation stuff going on too.

Got up early and did some KB stuff.
Swings, cannonballs, thrusts.
PM. Dips, chins and some arm stuff