• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
is that it? no other movement? just that?
No I did other stuff as well... it went like this.

OHP - 5 x 8
Side and rea2 delt raises superset - 2 x 12
Deads - 5 x 8
Chest supported row - 3 x 12
Toe Press - 3 x 15

No I did other stuff as well... it went like this.

OHP - 5 x 8
Side and rea2 delt raises superset - 2 x 12
Deads - 5 x 8
Chest supported row - 3 x 12
Toe Press - 3 x 15

nice

did some chest and shoulders thismorning.

Been doing push ups, Presses and Dumbell Rows in my living room all day.

Wasn't Chuck the associated with the cross trainer thingy were you used body weight. Bowflex has those stupid long bendy things. Total crap, both of them.

Haha yep. Total Gym.

Chuck-1.jpg

Back from doing legs. I feel fully sik, in a 'not sure if its a good thing lol' sort of way sik.

Yeah, I'll back off the volume next week, on a calorie deficit this training wears me out just like a street prowling nymph.

I really need to back off chest training. My shoulders and arms can't catch up. [emoji20] .

i don't have that problem, yet.

actually even doing chest makes my shoulders and arms grow so theres no negatives at this stage.

My arms grow training anything. I only do 4 sets twice a week targeting them and I think they're still out of proportion. Woe is me :(

Sometimes I hate going to my gym. Between some of the staff and the patrons that think they're shit don't stink and walk around like they're Jay Cutler when they're 80 kgs of shit I left feeling quite angry today.