• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well it's no surprise he was on the juice. At the weigh in he was massive. Looked better than ever. But it sucks, I'm sick of testing. Let's go back to pretend testing where no one gets caught but the public thinks it's legit testing.

I'm thinking Aldo next to be caught?

Conor McGregor next??????

Heard Brendan Schaub, a training partner of Jon Jones at Jacksons, say Jon Jones once hid under "the mat" and pissed there when USADA Officials came to test him once. Schaub was saying that this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Jones.

Well it's no surprise he was on the juice. At the weigh in he was massive.

Mark Hunt reckons Lesnar was well over the weight limit. Interestingly the weigh ins for UFC200 were conducted before the on stage weigh ins. The UFC does have a vested interest in having a WWE Star fight. It brings all the WWE dickhead fan boys over to buy PPVs.

Could they (the UFC) get away with tampering with weigh ins????

Mark Hunt reckons Lesnar was well over the weight limit. Interestingly the weigh ins for UFC200 were conducted before the on stage weigh ins. The UFC does have a vested interest in having a WWE Star fight. It brings all the WWE dickhead fan boys over to buy PPVs.

Could they (the UFC) get away with tampering with weigh ins????

I doubt it. The weigh in would be under control of the athletic commission Independent of the UFC.

They did the separate weigh in to help the fighters. Early official weigh in to give them more time to recover. Then the one for the media later on.

Last edited:
I doubt it. The weigh in would be under control of the athletic commission Independent of the UFC.

They did the separate weigh in to help the fighters. Early official weigh in to give them more time to recover. Then the one for the media later on.

Yeah i think they have changed they weigh in as well, previously they were given a time to weigh in the day before, now i am pretty sure they are given a window of time from 10am till 2pm or something like that and you can weigh in any time during this window.

The weigh ins themselves have nothing directly to do with the UFC

I'm still waiting for holly holm to get busted. I'm guessing she has at least been on at some point. I think USADA must think the same as she was one of the most tested UFC athletes in a recent article.

You reckon the Jon Jones bust put a scare through that camp?

Jon Jones' Brother given a PED violation in the NFL as well.

Conor McGregor beat Nate Diaz, 1-1. Well that's unfortunate. Forgot it was even on.

What would you have done [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

I know [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION]; woulda got up and punched him right on the Nose. Goosey loves a good fight.