• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Chael to Bellator. Interesting. I'm pretty sure their testing isn't a strict so should suit him. Overeem probably next.

No way McGregor will beat Floyd Mayweather at Boxing. It's Boxing.

It won't happen. McGregor doesn't want to Box Mayweather. Mayweather would slaughter him. McGregor knows that. It's hype.

Apparently mcgregor has been issued a boxing license

Apparently mcgregor has been issued a boxing license

"'I'll knock beard off McGregor'

Former two-weight world champion Paulie Malignaggi has offered to welcome Conor McGregor to boxing and threatened to "knock the beard off" the UFC lightweight king ..... "

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/more...gregor/ar-AAl3aUV?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

You kunce have gotta understand something. Boxing for MMA and Boxing for true Boxing are different. Secondly, the UFC just stripped McGregor of his Featherweight title, so like a bitch, McGregor goes and gets a Boxing license to try and apply leverage and promotional power. Unless Mayweather is very washed up (in a lot more years) Mayweather would punch piss and pick handles out of McGregor in a Boxing bout.

"'I'll knock beard off McGregor'

Former two-weight world champion Paulie Malignaggi has offered to welcome Conor McGregor to boxing and threatened to "knock the beard off" the UFC lightweight king ..... "

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/more...gregor/ar-AAl3aUV?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

You kunce have gotta understand something. Boxing for MMA and Boxing for true Boxing are different. Secondly, the UFC just stripped McGregor of his Featherweight title, so like a bitch, McGregor goes and gets a Boxing license to try and apply leverage and promotional power. Unless Mayweather is very washed up (in a lot more years) Mayweather would punch piss and pick handles out of McGregor in a Boxing bout.

You don't seem to be reading my posts properly for some reason. I have never said I think mcgregor will win a boxing match with Floyd.

Would I love to watch it. Fuck yes.

Will it happen. Don't know.

Surely he won't get in a boxing ring. His credibility would be destroyed and it would hurt the UFC too most likely to have the beard knocked off their former champ.

Why was his title stripped?

Surely he won't get in a boxing ring. His credibility would be destroyed and it would hurt the UFC too most likely to have the beard knocked off their former champ.

Why was his title stripped?

Was his credibility destroyed from the loss to Diaz?

If he lost a mma fight to Floyd, yes his credibility will take a massive hit but not from losing a boxing match. Does everyone think Hayne is a shit rugby player because he was a flop in the NFL?

It's a potential 100mil payday.

His 145 title was stripped because he is now the 155 champ. He is not likely to make 145 anymore and holding up the division.

I wanna see the freak show fight. It will likely be a bigger ppv that any other fight.

48 seconds lol.

The UFC has a history of over promoting one fighter. Makes you further think the only reason she lasted so long was that all her past competitors were part-timers while she was the only full timer (of the Women). Now the rest have caught up and over taken her perhaps.

Just saw the whole fight on FB. Rousey never struck a blow. Washed up. Retirement should be highly considered.

Judo has always been an inferior Martial Art unless you're wearing a Gi. Watching the Rousey/Holm fight, Rousey tried to throw Holm using Kubi-nagae, the first Throw I learnt as a White Belt as a Kid. Holm countered the Throw by stepping around Rousey's Feet. Even I know how to do that.

Rousey wasn't a great Fighter. Her opponents were just Part-timers. They no longer are.