• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The Mcgreor Diaz fight was one of the best of the year. Both guys looked finished at points but come back.

10 seconds or whatever lol.

Teixeira is certainly there to be hit and Johnson hit him. Teixeira does get head movement going with hands up but he keeps pressing not doing a lot, disrespecting Johnson's power.

Nate Diaz said he didn't spar for the last 4 weeks of the training camp due to a knee and ribs injuries. If it is true I hope there's a third fight.

Still have to watch this one yet.

I like how he said it wasn't an excuse then gave an excuse.

Yep, McGregor won it, just IMO. Neither of them had the power to knock the other out. McGregor faded and paced himself midway through the second round.

McGregor now goes back to 155. I think Diaz said he won't fight again unless he gets a rematch. It'll have to be at 155.

Yep, McGregor won it, just IMO. Neither of them had the power to knock the other out. McGregor faded and paced himself midway through the second round.

McGregor now goes back to 155. I think Diaz said he won't fight again unless he gets a rematch. It'll have to be at 155.

Mcgregor is hinting at Floyd. According to some in the know it is actually a possibility.

Dana is saying no.3 between the two is not happening anytime soon. I agree. It was great but I've had enough for the moment.

Mcgregor is hinting at Floyd. According to some in the know it is actually a possibility.

Dana is saying no.3 between the two is not happening anytime soon. I agree. It was great but I've had enough for the moment.

No way McGregor will beat Floyd Mayweather at Boxing. It's Boxing.

It won't happen. McGregor doesn't want to Box Mayweather. Mayweather would slaughter him. McGregor knows that. It's hype.

No way McGregor will beat Floyd Mayweather at Boxing. It's Boxing.

It won't happen. McGregor doesn't want to Box Mayweather. Mayweather would slaughter him. McGregor knows that. It's hype.

I agree with you but like I said apparently from people in the know say it has a strong chance of going ahead. It would break all pay per view records. I won't be putting a cent on Conner to win though I can tell you that.

In saying that Conner would last longer in boxing than Floyd would last in MMA though.

Mcgregor wants the fight. Probably at least 10 times bigger pay day than he will ever get in the UFC.

Last edited:
Mcgregor wants the fight. Probably at least 10 times bigger pay day than he will ever get in the UFC.

McGregor would not want a Boxing bout with Floyd Mayweather. Dana White and the UFC would certainly not want a Boxing bout between McGregor and Mayweather. If Mayweather beats McGregor which he almost certainly would, it would down value McGregor's PPV draw and the UFCs. It would harm the UFC and McGregor's value in the Public's eyes. They are just talking hype and bullshit to PROMOTE McGregor/UFC etc.

Last edited:
Listen to whoever this is talking in this video. He talks technical sense, even for bums like us.

McGregor would not want a Boxing bout with Floyd Mayweather. Dana White and the UFC would certainly not want a Boxing bout between McGregor and Mayweather. If Mayweather beats McGregor which he almost certainly would, it would down value McGregor's PPV draw and the UFCs. It would harm the UFC and McGregor's value in the Public's eyes. They are just talking hype and bullshit to PROMOTE McGregor/UFC etc.

I'm not saying it's going to happen but for 30mil potentially even a lot more mcgregor wants the fight. Lol.

Does it hurt the UFC. It's not a MMA fight. No one in boxing has beaten Floyd anyway so Mcgreor has nothing to lose and massive massive upside. Any fight fan knows you throw a great boxer into a MMA fight and they will be lucky to last 30 seconds against any half decent UFC guys

Hey I always thought Lesnar was never coming back but he did. Not exactly a great look for the UFC either. Brock straight from wwe destroys mark hunt like he was a little school boy.

Listen to whoever this is talking in this video. He talks technical sense, even for bums like us.

Yeah but that's not the point. I already said I agree Connor isn't likely to win. The best in boxing couldn't beat floyd so why should Conner.

But you are missing he point. You can see Connor treats his fight career as a business. He wants the big money fights. He promotes himself better than anyone in the UFC.

He will potentially make more money in a Floyd fight than he would in the rest of his career with the UFC. Who cares if you lose. He isn't even a boxer.

Let's face it, this second Nate fight was a massive risk for his career. Much bigger risk than fighting Floyd with heaps smaller pay day.

The UFC will not allow a Boxing bout between their biggest PPV drawcard and Floyd Mayweather. At the moment they can say McGregor is the baddest S.O.B. on the planet and MMA is the baddest sport (which it is).

If Mayweather destroys McGregor IT HARMS THE UFC's PPV VALUE AND MAY HELP RESSURECT BOXING AS A PPV DRAW CARD. (Boxing and Mayweather would love a Boxing bout between Mayweather and McGregor, it helps Boxing and harms the UFC).

It harms the UFC financially. (But they will keep talking it up, but it is bullshit, just to promote the UFC and McGregor).

The UFC will not allow a Boxing bout between their biggest PPV drawcard and Floyd Mayweather. At the moment they can say McGregor is the baddest S.O.B. on the planet and MMA is the baddest sport (which it is).

If Mayweather destroys McGregor IT HARMS THE UFC's PPV VALUE AND MAY HELP RESSURECT BOXING AS A PPV DRAW CARD. (Boxing and Mayweather would love a Boxing bout between Mayweather and McGregor, it helps Boxing and harms the UFC).

It harms the UFC financially. (But they will keep talking it up, but it is bullshit, just to promote the UFC and McGregor).

Conner already lost to Nate. We already know he is not the baddest guy in the world. Nate isn't even a top guy at 170. Lol.

You have lost the plot if you don't think Conner wants a 30mil plus payday.

How does it harm UFC. Put Floyd in a MMA fight and even a low level guy puts him to sleep in 30 seconds.

Talking it up without it happening doesn't promote shit, just annoys the fans. You are also forgetting Floyd said he wanted the fight too.

Last edited:
Conner vs Mayweather is win win for everyone. Cross promotion, massive pay days, no one expects Conner to win, so it's not going to hurt his MMA career. I wonder if it's a plan to have a MMA rematch, which would be the biggest thing in combat sport ever.

The UFC will not let their biggest PPV draw card get an ass whopping in a Boxing bout. It will diminish McGregor and the UFC's PPV value and increase Boxing's PPV value.

Mayweather (a Fighter and Promoter) and Boxing wants it. The UFC and McGregor do not legitimately want it, it will harm the UFC's brand and PPV value when McGregor gets his arse handed to him.

I'll bet Bazza's arse the UFC don't allow it to happen, although they (the UFC and McGregor) will talk a good talk to PROMOTE themselves. But it won't eventuate.

UFC 203 looks great. Overreem looks like he's back at 205. Scared of USADA :D The incredible shrinking Man [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION];

[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; this dirty filthy Travis Brown has been walking out to your Theme Song for a while now.

Fabricio Verdooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm put a flying side kick on his whiskers right on the Bell at that start, then gave him a Left Hook while Brown wasn't looking (Brown was llegally calling for a time out due to an injured pinky finger). After the fight Verdooooooooooooommmmmmmmm wanted to go toe-to-toe with all of Brown's corner. Srsly, what idiot has a go at one of the World's top MMA fighter right after he's just gone 3 rounds with another top fighter - his reactions would be mm perfect. Brazilians don't fuck around, they kill people:

Hey [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; a young up and comer has stolen your Theme Song. He chose it for the weekend's UFC 203. UFC President Dana White rings him up later and tells him he can't have it as it's too pussy. The internet goes crazy "let him have it", so Dana White changed his mind and at UFC 203 (starts at 2.18m mark):

What a rort of a fight. Gall is a BJJ Brown Belt and Punk has only 1-2 years fight training and no other fight experience. It was fight the UFC chose so one of their fighters could give a WWE star an arse whippin.

PPV numbers rule mudderfarkers!!!!

Weird card. Don't know about great.

CM punk. Embarrassing look for the sport but also good in a way. No wwe actor with no previous fright experience is doing shit in the UFC even against against low level guys.

Werdum is a legend. Massive flying kick to start then kicks that career killer coach Edmond. Haha. Travis Brown is finished if he doesn't change camp. His only effective move is eye pokes.

Overeem running around the cage was weird. The drug testing is a killer for some.