• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ufc 181

Just checked its still up on schuabs podcast feed.

Almost near the end when Schaub hasn't basically said anything rogan says you were the one that wanted to do this on the podcast but I think rogan went a lot harder than Schaub thought he would on air.

One of his comparisons was rogan saying if I was going out and doing standup and sucking dick every night I hope as a friend you would tell me to stop.

Pretty harsh and unfair comparison.

it was very hard to watch. im kinda apart of the mma community online and the channel blew the fuck up yesterday.

shaub is nearly in tears in that podcast... i think joe and brian had good intentions, just maybe too soon to lay those bricks onto shaub...

but his points do have merit. was very hard to watch... still not sure really what to make of it.

Rogen has a good point but could have told him in private,

nate Diaz fights this weekend, I miss watching the diaz boys fight, I'm glad they are both back

Just checked its still up on schuabs podcast feed.

Almost near the end when Schaub hasn't basically said anything rogan says you were the one that wanted to do this on the podcast but I think rogan went a lot harder than Schaub thought he would on air.

One of his comparisons was rogan saying if I was going out and doing standup and sucking dick every night I hope as a friend you would tell me to stop.

Pretty harsh and unfair comparison.

why don't you link shaubs copy, because i don't see it, everything has been pulled.

it was the fighter and the kid podcast btw.

Rogen has a good point but could have told him in private,

nate Diaz fights this weekend, I miss watching the diaz boys fight, I'm glad they are both back

hell yeah i still remember ufc 37 like it was yesterday. nick diaz vs robbie lawler. one of THE BEST fights of all history.

hell yeah i still remember ufc 37 like it was yesterday. nick diaz vs robbie lawler. one of THE BEST fights of all history.
Gonna have to dig that one up out of the archive and watch again, I loved some of those early shows...

why don't you link shaubs copy, because i don't see it, everything has been pulled.

it was the fighter and the kid podcast btw.

I have his podcast subscribed on my phone and it would still download it this morning.

Just listened to the short 5 mins youtube one and honestly, Rogan did bring up some very valid points which I don't think can be argued much at all, however, the forum he chose to discuss it might not have been the best, perhaps if it was a general comment of segment without Brendan present and questioning him then it would have been OK to express the views but pretty harsh to confront a fighter who has just lost and tell him he should give it away and will never beat the top guys.

yep your right bazzar, it popped up on itunes fighter and the kid.

hmm very strange.

Side note, I think rogan needs some home truths as well.

Schaub should tell rogan he is not very funny and that rogans podcast sucks a fat dick and is just one long advertisement for companies he has a steak in.

Also tell rogan he is a fucking moron because he thinks we didn't go to the moon.

So it looks as if the podcast was never even taken down. It was just incorrectly reported as rogans podcast when it was actually schuabs podcast.

I do wonder how much of it was staged to get more listeners for their podcast. Schuab was advertising this difficult podcast on his Twitter.

So it looks as if the podcast was never even taken down. It was just incorrectly reported as rogans podcast when it was actually schuabs podcast.

I do wonder how much of it was staged to get more listeners for their podcast. Schuab was advertising this difficult podcast on his Twitter.

well it worked, its being talked about on every MMA forum im on