• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ufc 181

dude id prolly beat brock in a fight. gtfo. he's not legit. and he's been roided since he was 15
-Is that you in your avatar bro? - Yep I reckon you'd smash him!!
I've heard some pretty stupid shit in my time, but I reckon you've topped the list.

are you saying mayweather couldn't knock out lesnar?

you watch too much wwe, or whatever its called now (due to LEGAL REASONS)

another thing, you realise what you see is censored right?

-Is that you in your avatar bro? - Yep I reckon you'd smash him!!
I've heard some pretty stupid shit in my time, but I reckon you've topped the list.

you obv havent seen the early ufc an the effectiveness of limbs. think about it.

Last edited:
Im on the fence over Lesnar, always wanted him to lose, yes he was Heavy weight champ BUT the division was very weak in that period, Carwin oh how close he came, BUT carwin was a striker and gassed....

Lesnar is a formidable athlete.

Look at his college wrestling career alone.

Sure, he go belted a few times in UFC, but hell he wold be one scary dude to confront.

Im on the fence over Lesnar, always wanted him to lose, yes he was Heavy weight champ BUT the division was very weak in that period, Carwin oh how close he came, BUT carwin was a striker and gassed....

Lesnar could only beat those that were put infront of him at the time. Carwin gassed but thats part of mma and not an excuse.

I don't say I'm a lesnar fan but people that like to say he was shit are generally full of it.

We are just lucky Lesnar never had to face CT. HaaaaaaHa. What a space cadet.

just heard the new podcast explaining, shaub was grounded. clearly they cut a scene where he did tear up. he's got alot of publicity from this, not sure what to think, but i want to see shaub fight again!

dude, how sad is your life if all your doing is shitting on people... cmon man, your better than that.

Mate youre deluded. You actually think you could beat a former ufc heavy weight champ. The drugs have fried your brain.

Mate youre deluded. You actually think you could beat a former ufc heavy weight champ. The drugs have fried your brain.

a wwe retard? yes of course.

now if you think i'd say yes to a real fighter, absolutely no.

a wwe retard? yes of course.

now if you think i'd say yes to a real fighter, absolutely no.

No mate I don't watch wwe.

He was a ufc heavyweight champ fairly recently, is very athletic, is probably not far off double your weight. Yes you are deluded and taken way too many drugs.

Comments like this are why no one takes your drugged out ramblings seriously.

Last edited: