• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hear about this growing problem of overseas buyers (I said buyers not investors) buying Houses here and not renting them out or anything, but just letting them sit idle as a "storage of wealth", like buying Gold I assume. Apparently in London it's gotten so bad Local Schools have closed down due to all these empty Houses. Ghost Houses they are calling them.

Would that be worsened by people not knowing whether Trump's economic rationalism is going to cause economic growth or his mouth is going to cause a Nuclear Winter.

In China you are not allowed to own a house, so they buy them here or where owning is allowed. Wow!!!!
Go to a house auction in Sydney...80% Chinese buyers.

Last edited:
Hear about this growing problem of overseas buyers (I said buyers not investors) buying Houses here and not renting them out or anything, but just letting them sit idle as a "storage of wealth", like buying Gold I assume. Apparently in London it's gotten so bad Local Schools have closed down due to all these empty Houses. Ghost Houses they are calling them.

Would that be worsened by people not knowing whether Trump's economic rationalism is going to cause economic growth or his mouth is going to cause a Nuclear Winter.
never heard of uninhabited london houses

In China you are not allowed to own a house, so they buy them here or where owning is allowed. Wow!!!!
Go to a house auction in Sydney...80% Chinese buyers.

'In fact, 90% of families in the country own their home, giving China one of the highest home ownership rates in the world. What’s more is that 80% of these homes are owned outright, without mortgages or any other leans.'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2016/03/30/how-people-in-china-afford-their-outrageously-expensive-homes/#7cf3fc59a3ce

“We can’t own anything,” Da Xia spoke. She then paused before adding, “Well, I can own my notebook.” She then flipped the book down upon the table that sat in front of us as though it wasn’t even worth the right to own. “People sometimes spend all the money they’ve ever made on their home,” the 28 year old teacher continued, “then after 70 years the government takes it back from them.”

People don’t own their homes in China. They don’t own property. The federal government owns it all.

http://www.vagabondjourney.com/private-property-ownership-in-china-amounts-to-leasing/

a1YE0dJY1_840w_v1.jpg

I came here from a communist country with my parents and would rather live with my nads in a vice than be in a communist country.

No, thats why its called Totalitarianism and a Dictatorship.

Communism, like democracy, is, a great idea. It just gets screwed up by the rich.
Fuck off with your communism , it's an ideal not a reality and for free thinking human beings it's never a good idea
you should be shipped off to one of these countries for a year or two to get your mind right.
So once again, fuck off.

Last edited: