• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The lefts feeble attempts to quantify and measure the calamity of the Clinton loss has made for some pretty hilarious reading but this one is just pathetic.

It has more to do with the calamity of the choice of Trump for president and his epic ineptitude as a politician and diplomat, and the failings of conservative populism as a political and social ideology in this day and age. Clinging to the notion that Trump being a poor and and dangerous choice for the Office of President is just sour grapes about Clinton's loss is typical rebuttal from those who cannot see beyond the bluster and rhetoric espoused by many conservatives. '

FYI here is the Author's bio -

Mark was formerly Director of Strategic Communications with the Business Council of Australia, as well as Executive General Manager of Corporate Affairs with Wesfarmers Limited. Prior to these roles, he worked as a strategic communications and policy consultant advising Australian governments and corporates on political and policy positioning, and as a policy advisor and ministerial press secretary in the Victorian Government during the 1990s. He has a PhD in politics from the University of Melbourne, a Masters degree in international politics as well as a BA (Hons) in sociology. He lectures in public policy and politics at the University of Melbourne. He is also a Fellow with the Centre of Policy Development, a progressive, Melbourne-based public policy think-tank.

I would say he is somewhat qualified to make intelligent and authoritative comment on the situation, and be considered more than a 'feeble lefty'.

But as was stated -

"Fakery", in their minds, must be combated with rage, hate and "alternative facts" where logic or proof is optional.'

So carry on.....

Last edited:
It has more to do with the calamity of the choice of Trump for president and his epic ineptitude as a politician and diplomat, and the failings of conservative populism as a political and social ideology in this day and age. Clinging to the notion that Trump being a poor and and dangerous choice for the Office of President is just sour grapes about Clinton's loss is typical rebuttal from those who cannot see beyond the bluster and rhetoric espoused by many conservatives. '

FYI here is the Author's bio -

Mark was formerly Director of Strategic Communications with the Business Council of Australia, as well as Executive General Manager of Corporate Affairs with Wesfarmers Limited. Prior to these roles, he worked as a strategic communications and policy consultant advising Australian governments and corporates on political and policy positioning, and as a policy advisor and ministerial press secretary in the Victorian Government during the 1990s. He has a PhD in politics from the University of Melbourne, a Masters degree in international politics as well as a BA (Hons) in sociology. He lectures in public policy and politics at the University of Melbourne. He is also a Fellow with the Centre of Policy Development, a progressive, Melbourne-based public policy think-tank.

I would say he is somewhat qualified to make intelligent and authoritative comment on the situation, and be considered more than a 'feeble lefty'.

But as was stated -

"Fakery", in their minds, must be combated with rage, hate and "alternative facts" where logic or proof is optional.'

So carry on.....

Hmm not sure how you interpreted my post as an endorsement of Trump as a politician, diplomat or president.

All I was saying is the attempts to deflect blame on the election loss as a failure of neo conservatism and not neo liberalism are equal parts hilarious and pathetic

So carry on.....

Hmm not sure how you interpreted my post as an endorsement of Trump as a politician, diplomat or president.

All I was saying is the attempts to deflect blame on the election loss as a failure of neo conservatism and not neo liberalism are equal parts hilarious and pathetic

So carry on.....

The article has nothing to do with winning or losing the election. It is a fair inference from the immediate anti left sour grapes line you spat out. Perhaps you didn't actually read the article? It actually doesn't specifically focus on Trump.

The article has nothing to do with winning or losing the election. It is a fair inference from the immediate anti left sour grapes line you spat out. Perhaps you didn't actually read the article? It actually doesn't specifically focus on Trump.

I did read the article, you posted in the trump thread. What was I supposed to infer from that exactly?

FYI it's pretty easy to be anti left and anti trump, the 2 are far from being mutually exclusive

Nothing was sorted.

How 'bout you sort It out like real men on the interwebs do....or like [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; does? ;)

Because it relates to Trump's political ideolgy.

yet despite what a frighteningly terrible candidate trump was the democrat vote was down nearly 10% on 2012 (nearly 15% on 2008)

ly5bJXM.png

that tells me it's the liberals who are failing, not the conservatives (in America at least)