• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Pre Trump banana: $1
Trump era banana with import tax: $1.20
US citizens pay 20c per banana. Wall paid for....... by the US.

So U.S. Citizens are paying for the Wall via a "Wall Tax"

Mexico charging America's $20 to cross border. [emoji5]

https://www.facebook.com/LouDobbsTonight/videos/10153095802252951/

Oops wait. So U.S. Citizens are paying for the Wall via a "Cross Border Levy".

Well the mexican government does have to pay for the new wall somehow

Yeah, Mexico is really paying for this Wall buttsie :D:D:D

Cliffs: U.S. Citizens are really paying for the Wall.

How's about Trump's "Immigration Ban". Two Republican Judges and two Democrat Judges have ruled it violates both U.S. Domestic Law and International Law.

Trump - Republican Nominee (President Elect)

So U.S. Citizens are paying for the Wall via a "Wall Tax"

Oops wait. So U.S. Citizens are paying for the Wall via a "Cross Border Levy".

Yeah, Mexico is really paying for this Wall buttsie :D:D:D

Cliffs: U.S. Citizens are really paying for the Wall.

How's about Trump's "Immigration Ban". Two Republican Judges and two Democrat Judges have ruled it violates both U.S. Domestic Law and International Law.

People were saying the $20 bored crossing fee had been in well before trump, the media jumped on this even though it wasn't new. You paid if you were staying in Mexico for a certain amount of time.

Don't get sucked in by the media buddy. Thought you would be above that.

People were saying the $20 bored crossing fee had been in well before trump, the media jumped on this even though it wasn't new. You paid if you were staying in Mexico for a certain amount of time.

Yes, we shouldn't let the facts get in the way.
Just like there are already 1000km of walls and fences along the US/ Mexico border, paid for by the US and most of it built during Obama Bin Laden's presidency but we'll ignore that.

Yes, we shouldn't let the facts get in the way.
Just like there are already 1000km of walls and fences along the US/ Mexico border, paid for by the US and most of it built during Obama Bin Laden's presidency but we'll ignore that.

It's funny in some places some Americans live in America but on the Mexico side of the wall. Unlucky.

That link [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; posted was from Fox News!!!! A pro-Republican and anti-Democrat News Network. :D:D:D Yep, Fox News have been responsible for so much Fake (pro-republican) News over the years (like 4BC, 2GB and 3AW Radio Networks here)

And don't call me "buddy" farmboy. I've been around a lot longer than you, have a wider and deeper understanding of Current Affairs than a "cow rooting, Trike riding illiterate Farmboy trespassing on Indigenous sacred Land"!!!

That link [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; posted was from Fox News!!!! A pro-Republican and anti-Democrat News Network. :D:D:D Yep, Fox News have been responsible for so much Fake (pro-republican) News over the years (like 4BC, 2GB and 3AW Radio Networks here)

And don't call me "buddy" farmboy. I've been around a lot longer than you, have a wider and deeper understanding of Current Affairs than a "cow rooting, Trike riding illiterate Farmboy trespassing on Indigenous sacred Land"!!!

Cow rooting I'll take but trike riding. Lol. What fucking farmer rides a trike.

I've said the black fellas are free to have the land if they want. I'll be fine doing something else, probably be easier with better pay. None have asked me though.

Its a bit vague but I think that what the situation is for US citizens is that entry to Mexico is free if you just cross the border into a tourist zone. But now everyone has to pay for it. Also, there was a free time period but now any short or long visit is fee based. Happy to be corrected on that. Further, all the news headlines (from a variety of sources) call it a "new" fee, so I guess the $20 is new in some regard.

Personally, I would charge $100 for US citizens. It's not like they can't afford it plus it would cut down on the number of redneck drunks crossing the border.

Trump blurts out the truth about US killings and the media goes wild

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/02/07/pers-f07.html

[h=2]Trump blurts out the truth about US killings and the media goes wild[/h][h=5]7 February 2017[/h]The furor unleashed by the remarks of President Donald Trump in response to Fox News commentator Bill O’Reilly’s calling Russian President Vladimir Putin “a killer” during an interview broadcast Sunday has continued to reverberate, drawing hypocritical condemnations from leading figures in both the Republican and Democratic parities.
In response to O’Reilly’s denunciation of Putin, Trump stated: “There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent?”
Trump went on to cite Iraq in support of his statement. O’Reilly’s face went slack. He clearly did not know what to say. The new leader of the “Free World” had wandered seriously off message.
As far as the capitalist politicians of both parties and the media are concerned, Trump committed an unpardonable offense: he—in this one instance, and for purely pragmatic reasons related to his immediate political needs—had said something true about US imperialism’s role in the world.
The official posture of outrage over Trump’s off-hand comment will have little effect on the broader public. Do the politicians and media really believe that the public is so naïve and its memory so short? The United States is a country where The Bourne Identity* and its innumerable sequels--whose basic premise is that the US government is run by murderers--are among the most popular movies of the last twenty years. This premise is well grounded in fact. Over the past 70 years, presidents and other high government officials have been implicated in the authorization and implementation of countless atrocities. Many of these crimes have been substantiated in official government reports and congressional hearings

Last edited:
That the yanks assume that they are morally superior is laughable and the last thing the government wants over there is an honest president.

Hollywood. Always a good reliable backup to any statement.

Pain and Gain quote from Mark Whalburgs character: "I watch a lot of movies, Paul. I know what I'm doing."

Last edited:
the decline of british-US hegemony will be dangerous for humanity.

what will replace it, authoritarianism.

how US society/Trump interact will be telling for world and the legacy of the past 200 years.

Fuck the rest, the west is the best.

the decline of british-US hegemony will be dangerous for humanity.

what will replace it, authoritarianism.

how US society/Trump interact will be telling for world and the legacy of the past 200 years.

Fuck the rest, the west is the best.

If I was to translate what you just said; the fucktards seeking to impose their ways on others would get their way????

Not sure how "the legacy of the past 200 years" is affected by how U.S. society and or Trump interact.

Did you swallow a Thesaurus this morning?

yes, the west should impose its way; how it does so is key, either soft or hard power.

who would you prefer to promote its power; china or perhaps one of the mad middle eastern nations like iran. no, even trump leading the usa is superior to that.