• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't know if trump is going to be good for America or not. I'll give him time to see how this plays out.

The best part about this is how upset he is getting all these jobless vegetarian lefties with their imaginary genders.

Trump - Republican Nominee (President Elect)

maybe there is more coming. I always said there would be a backlash, but will be interesting to see where this approach goes.

Isn't it a temporary ban anyway while they put in place a stricter vetting process.

yes. I don't think wealthy western countries will ever not take genuine refugees; what sort of message would that send.

but every country should have a choice where they prefer they come from.

I read somewhere he has also changed the visa waiver for tourists from Australia and 36 other countries, visitors will now need to sit a face to face interview in the US embassy in Canberra and flights to US will have to come from Sydney !! That sounds like an administrative nightmare, cant imagine that will stick.

I read somewhere he has also changed the visa waiver for tourists from Australia and 36 other countries, visitors will now need to sit a face to face interview in the US embassy in Canberra and flights to US will have to come from Sydney !! That sounds like an administrative nightmare, cant imagine that will stick.

Someone told me that had already been changed.

Read in the AFR that "Mr Trunbull" gave as good as he got. I forgot "Mr Trunbull" worked for Kerry Packer. He'd be used to bullying.

Australia is well placed to deal with Trump, if "Mr Trunbull" is the hardened business Negotiator the AFR says he is. Bill Shorten's bread n butter would have been dealing with people like Trump on a daily basis. Wonder how career Politicians like Howard, Keating, Abbott and Rudd would have dealt with Trump's bullying.

Interesting to see how the rest of the world leaders go. We live in interesting times someone always says.

Read in the AFR that "Mr Trunbull" gave as good as he got. I forgot "Mr Trunbull" worked for Kerry Packer. He'd be used to bullying.

Australia is well placed to deal with Trump, if "Mr Trunbull" is the hardened business Negotiator the AFR says he is. Bill Shorten's bread n butter would have been dealing with people like Trump on a daily basis. Wonder how career Politicians like Howard, Keating, Abbott and Rudd would have dealt with Trump's bullying.

Interesting to see how the rest of the world leaders go. We live in interesting times someone always says.

Fucken abbott would just shirtfront that mutha fucka

A rather disturbing comparison to how Hitler took power and how Trump is manipulating the media (and, by extension, the entire election debacle).

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/normalization-lesson-munich-post/

But after the election, things changed. Now Trump and his minions are in the driver’s seat, attempting to pose as respectable participants in American politics, when their views come out of a playbook written in German. Now is the time for a much closer inspection of the tactics and strategy that brought off this spectacular distortion of American values.

As it turned out, Hitler used the tactics of bluff masterfully, at times giving the impression of being a feckless Chaplinesque clown, at other times a sleeping serpent, at others yet a trustworthy statesman. The Weimar establishment didn’t know what to do, so they pretended this was normal. They “normalized” him.