• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol reason, yes the true bastion of the trump regime is logic and reason haha
Tell ne what's not reasonable in what I said here....

Trump is now president whether we like it or not so instead of bitching and whining solely because of your own personal agenda, instead we should all be wanting him to succeed as the US president because if he does a good job then the people win.
Any other attitude just doesn't make sense.

George Bush Sr said it best to Bill Clinton
before-he-left-office-bush-sr-left-this-touching-letter-for-bill-clinton-2.jpg

In the case of trump whilst yes his success is now america's success that doesn't mean that he's now immune to criticism and people have to agree with everything that he does.

I'm not sure how you manage to construe every negative thing against trump as a "personal agenda" when there's hundreds of perfectly legitimate reasons to dislike or disapprove of trump and his policies.

Apparently the Trump Administration is in a shambles due to all the resignations and sackings. They reckon it'll take 4-5 months to fill the positions in the Administration. I assume due to a lot of people not willing to work with/for such an unethical person as Trump.

Apparently the planet Nibiru is due to collide with tbe Earth tomorrow, I assume the governments of the world have been keeping it a secret due to them all being members of tbe illuminati

Apparently the planet Nibiru is due to collide with tbe Earth tomorrow, I assume the governments of the world have been keeping it a secret due to them all being members of tbe illuminati
If it did, we are all dead.
Dang.

The only person showing a "personal agenda" in this debate is you m8

Personally, I am trying to influence global political and economic matters by what I post on here.

A rudimentary analysis will confirm the correlation between what is posted on AusBB and the highs and lows of major global stock indices.

Muhahahahahaha

There are a lot of people going off a bit early with Trump. He is there for 4 years, why not judge him after he has had a chance rather than going early and looking like a fool if he pulls the place back onto its feet.

One thing is for sure, you can't fix America and not offend anyone in the process.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Personally, I am trying to influence global political and economic matters by what I post on here.

A rudimentary analysis will confirm the correlation between what is posted on AusBB and the highs and lows of major global stock indices.

Muhahahahahaha

:cool: