• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tough MUdder.

You're precisely the type of person who signs up for these races, the type of person who thinks running a race where you play in the mud and climb some fucking wall elevates you over other people in the fitness community, the type of person who still says "winning" and "AROO", the exact type of person who makes me shake my head. Toughmudders are a corny little trend in fitness, a blip in the grand scheme of things, the crossfit of running. Once, I stop seeing signs for spartan races and toughmudders and hear people talking about them like they're so grand, I will be overjoyed.

Why did you write this dude?

Is that really surprising Kaz? 0ni talks a lot of shit, but thats gotta be among the most pointless of the rubbish he's spouted lately..

Is that really surprising Kaz? 0ni talks a lot of shit, but thats gotta be among the most pointless of the rubbish he's spouted lately..

It stirred emotion in me.

And I'd like ONI to explain why he came to this and what fuels his thoughts on this stuff.

iiiiiinteresting.. so.. is 0ni trolling elsewhere also, or is he stealing his troll content? Either way, I feel sad :(

I thought Oni post was funny, sure to upset a few.

Someone asked me to do it with them, i said no fucking way. One, I fucking hate cardio and two I couldn't stand all the fuckers who think they are so hardcore for doing it.

You're precisely the type of person who signs up for these races, the type of person who thinks running a race where you play in the mud and climb some fucking wall elevates you over other people in the fitness community, the type of person who still says "winning" and "AROO", the exact type of person who makes me shake my head. Toughmudders are a corny little trend in fitness, a blip in the grand scheme of things, the crossfit of running. Once, I stop seeing signs for spartan races and toughmudders and hear people talking about them like they're so grand, I will be overjoyed.

Is this directed at me???

It's not directed at anyone
People need to calm the fuck down lmao
Holy fucking shit I just keep posting more and more ridiculous things all the time and people still take it seriously

Well kinda back on topic. A year and a half ago a friend invited me to do Toughmudder and I was overweight and unfit which then got me to start thinking about my health. Lost 10kg's and it got me into strength training which thus brought me to this forum. :)