• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw the gym PT stand over the bench, a leg each side of the bench facing the rack, grabbed the bar with a 10 on each side and started curling.
We have heaps of straight bar, EZ bar, parallel bar, dumbells, preacher stations and about 8 different bicep machines not to mention cables to choose from.
No, this kunce has to curl where every other kunce bench presses. Dont know what point this dick was trying to meke here.

I don't know what goes thru some PT's minds. I wouldn't be able to show my face in the gym again with some of the chit they pull. Going to do chit like that, do it when nobody else is around

Saw a really tall young fella who looked like he was squatting for the first time. Breaking at the knees, he had crazy able mobility so they were going WAY too far forward. Thought that today was the day for some unsolicited advice. Showed him the basics. Hopefully saved his future knees :)

Saw a really tall young fella who looked like he was squatting for the first time. Breaking at the knees, he had crazy able mobility so they were going WAY too far forward. Thought that today was the day for some unsolicited advice. Showed him the basics. Hopefully saved his future knees :)

:eek: By showing him how to squat you have just condemned his knees for enernity (according to another thread on ausbb....)

Thought I saw Jay Cutler at the gym today, but on closer inspection it was just some tool with a minor physique walking around like he was 6 feet wide......

Saw what looked like the entire Brazilian Volleyball team at the gym last night =D. I hit pbs on squat and leg press of course.

Bastard finished deadlifting and left the bar with weights just sitting there and walked off! Then some skinny kunce struggled to get them wheels off.
Oh wait, that bastard was me, and I didn't want the skinny kunce to come on this thread later to complain so I promptly ran over and helped to get the bar dismounted.
My excuse was I needed to run to the loo to do my usual post deadlift gag. lol.

I saw what was the skinniest young dude I ever see must have weighted 40-50 kilos and looks like his first time in the gym, he has a PT showing him the ropes. He struggled to bench press just the 20 kilo bar. I say good on him on making the decision to start lifting weights but he really needs to start eating now!

Noticed 2 kids in club wear and hoodies taking the mickey out of me as I was doing SLDL today. They were halfway across the gym and thought I couldn't hear, but guess what - I hear everything lol!
"Look at that dude there, where does he think he is, at the olympics or something hahaha! trying to lift all that and show off"
Um, I was only pulling 80kg for reps at the end of my workout. I glanced over and noticed they were flinging 10kg DB curls up and then doing "side raises" by flapping their arms like a Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man.
So their comments were instantly dismissed.

Saw a young kid, small arms, not exactly wide back, flattish chest, no traps or shoulders, but the kunce had massive upper legs, muscly not just big, was impressed.

I wasn't exactly being serious... But talking about "just not right", whats right about them bagging him because he's lifting what he's lifting?