• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wasn't exactly being serious... But talking about "just not right", whats right about them bagging him because he's lifting what he's lifting?
who gives a fuck about what people say about you in the gym, most times people who try to bag you for actually lifting have no clue and you're the one usually lifting properly

Saw a guy who was pretty skinny, his back was as flat as a pan cake and yet he was wearing those bodybuilder singlets, the racer ones I think it's called. He was doing dumbbell curls with the most hyper extended back I have ever seen and curling the dumbbells probably and inch from the side of his legs. I looked at the dumbbells and they were 20 pounds, and he was groaning too. Never have I been distracted when in the gym but this guy really distracted me, I couldnt concentrate it was that bad. With all the info you can find on the net, never have I seen someone perform a simple exercise so poorly.

Awesome dude with many layers of compression and clothing, vibrams, gloves and every other piece of paraphernalia you could imagine in the squat rack with a bosu ball and some crazy skateboard contraption doing some crazy new age circuit of some sort...left me scratching my head....

What I saw? Not today, but yesterday morning.

The T-bar handle on the cable rack flying up at full force and hitting me in the head lol.

Loaded up the plate stack for tricep pushdowns and one of my hands slipped off the bar sending the whole thing up to hit me in the side of the face.

Was too embarrassed to feel any pain at that point in time :eek:

At least you won't be doing that again! Reminds me of that time when I uppercutted myself in face whilst doing a thruster.

Yesterday i jumped on a lat pulldown machine... loaded up about 70 kilo's and reached up to grab the handle... grabbed it and started pulling down when i felt my back crack in about 4 places... ahhh :D

Fuck you physio