• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fark I hate that to the max. Our PT's do the same as well to an extent - what I mean is they will unload most of the plates but still leave one or two hanging, then piss off. Finish the job properly you dingoes!
Lately there's been an influx of skinny guys coming into the gym, and doing curls, bench, curls.. and more curls. I often wonder if they have enough energy reserves to make it back home and crack open a can of VB, or drop an eckky.
Actually lets make that 60% of the gym members here. Even those that have 'trained' like this for over 12 months inconsistently look no different to the first time I laid my sorry eyes on them.
Changing gyms in 2 weeks. Can't wait.

Fark I hate that to the max. Our PT's do the same as well to an extent - what I mean is they will unload most of the plates but still leave one or two hanging, then piss off. Finish the job properly you dingoes!
Lately there's been an influx of skinny guys coming into the gym, and doing curls, bench, curls.. and more curls. I often wonder if they have enough energy reserves to make it back home and crack open a can of VB, or drop an eckky.
Actually lets make that 60% of the gym members here. Even those that have 'trained' like this for over 12 months inconsistently look no different to the first time I laid my sorry eyes on them.

By the sounds of that you've seen KFG at work in a commercial gym. Say 'hi' next time.

The influx will only get worse leading up to summer :(

The influx will only get worse leading up to summer :(

Nah, mate. You're way off. They all turn up in late November as school eases off. Then they join a forum and post asking how they can "get abs by summer" along with three other threads on what cycle to use.

Some absolute douche bag using 3 out of the 5 benches, dragged a fit ball in there, a smith and the leg press. Couldn't tell what the fuck he was still using and what he was finished with as he'd do some kind of circuit but with a 5 min break between exercises so just had shit lying all over the place. Everyone got the shits with him, stacked his weights in a pile and stole all his benches when he walked off. Was funny as fuck, came back and didn't say a word.

Some absolute douche bag using 3 out of the 5 benches, dragged a fit ball in there, a smith and the leg press. Couldn't tell what the fuck he was still using and what he was finished with as he'd do some kind of circuit but with a 5 min break between exercises so just had shit lying all over the place. Everyone got the shits with him, stacked his weights in a pile and stole all his benches when he walked off. Was funny as fuck, came back and didn't say a word.

What a fkn champ......:mad:

Fucking lol, he just went and got changed, he works here and is now doing the rounds of "customer relations" with all the females! This branch is all sorts of fucked up

Haha yeah righto. Was he wearing compression everything, 5 finger shoes and huge headphones too? X fitter?

Surprisingly not, it would definitely be standard attire for someone of his elite level though.

He's now teach a chick to squat, she's got the 10kg fixed bb with the pussy pad on it, she looks like a giraffe trying to stand up for the first time when she gets to the bottom and he's playing the "you're doing great, keep it up" card

[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; need a go pro to record the lols. Should be small enough to not get in the way.

Should just get one on a hat or strap it to my chest and if anyone asks I'll roll with the "it's so I can check my form later on" line

Saw someone kipping HARD on the assisted chinup machine. Wasn't sure if I should have told them that you can adjust the weight or not.