• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No physique, mile high hair havin' Brah with skinny leg trackies hanging half down his ass, undies out...I was gonna' ask him if he wanted me to go get him some string from the front desk to tie his pant up....If he had a gangster limp it would've been complete....

Think him and his mate did chest and left...

Last edited:
Some fat kunce doing leg day, squatting fuck all and generally looking like he doesn't lift...

Oh what that was me.

Some massive kunce there this morning.. Love the gym I'm at now

new front delt veins yesterday :)

I am like a one arm'd bro at the moment. Left shoulder is dodgy so I am VERY limited with what I can do. Curls, tricep presses, some rows and that is about it for upper body.

Same guy who comes in wearing bike shorts and t-shirt loads bar with 100kg as his warmup and does half squats.

Someone really needs to tell him to wear shorts over his compression gear, he is not a chick, hence not a good look!!!!!!

Same guy who comes in wearing bike shorts and t-shirt loads bar with 100kg as his warmup and does half squats.

Someone really needs to tell him to wear shorts over his compression gear, he is not a chick, hence not a good look!!!!!!

Haha I've got one of them, always decked out rockin' 1/4 rom squats and wears his belt for everything, even arms, and mean mugs everyone... I just give him a big grin every time...

There's one at my gym who even wears his belt during ab work.

From what I can tell, his weekly split is this:
Monday - Biceps, Chest
Tuesday - Biceps, Legs
Wednesday - Biceps, Back
Thursday - Biceps, Triceps
Friday - Biceps

There's one at my gym who even wears his belt during ab work.

From what I can tell, his weekly split is this:
Monday - Biceps, Chest
Tuesday - Biceps, Legs
Wednesday - Biceps, Back
Thursday - Biceps, Triceps
Friday - Biceps

If you word that differently it's not that bad at all. He could be trying to bring his arms up while maintining the strength / size in other areas, not the worst thing in the world to be doing.
Bench + Accessory work plus arm work
Squat + Accessory work plus arm work
Deadlift + Accessory work plus arm work
OHP + Accessory work plus arm work
Bro Day

I was actually being generous lol. This is what I really meant.

Monday - Biceps, Chest machine press.
Tuesday - Biceps, Leg machine where you squeeze your legs together.
Wednesday - Biceps, Half range of motion lat pulldown.
Thursday - Biceps, Quarter range of motion dips.
Friday - Biceps.

Last edited:
Just noticed a newbie to my gym who thought it was a good idea to inject synthol into his shoulder, but only his side delt, so they are pointy and it looks fucking stupid. I cant believe this fool thinks it looks good. He is lean as and would of had a good body if it wasnt for his stupid looking shoulders.

Just noticed a newbie to my gym who thought it was a good idea to inject synthol into his shoulder, but only his side delt, so they are pointy and it looks fucking stupid. I cant believe this fool thinks it looks good. He is lean as and would of had a good body if it wasnt for his stupid looking shoulders.

Guess he just thought it was easier than good ole fashioned hard work....

syntol is real? i thought it was all a photoshop joke. dafuq

Last couple days had way too many people coming to the gym to practice their poses, take photos of each other, and flex in the mirror, for an entire hour in their bikini briefs. I understand they are aspiring to compete soon, but fuark its gay and I'm really sick of seeing it and I know a lot of others are too.