• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw some dill doing bicep curls with a barbell in the squat rack! And he had the worst form I have ever seen for a bicep curl obviously it was too heavy for him

That's the whole point of doing them in the squat rack! Don't want to see perfect form curls in there

Was doing side raises some guy comes behind me and lifts up his shirt in the mirror then moves over to my left and lifts up his shirt then stares at me ..

At the camp gym this week:

A bloke work up to 90kg then 100kg bench, but couldn't lift any reps without a spotter doing very heavy curls...
A big dude about 6'8" doing strict form wide grip pullups, busting out 10-12 reps before fatigue
The same skinny kid that does abs and shoulders every day, used straps to do 60kg shrugs.

And finally, a bloke whinge like fuck about people who crank their heavy metal shit while he's trying to watch TV. I proceeded to put on Iron Maiden on max volume....
Iron Maiden is classic rock these days.