• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I do giant sets with 5 different pieces of equipment and leave a towel on each of them, and yes I will call you out if you try to jump in. Kunce.

Dunno but there's fresh meat at mine lately too...then again you go a couple of hours later than usual and it's a whole different world. They probably think the same thing about me...

Yep, when I go at a different time, i go 'who are all these wierd kune' and they go 'whos this wierd kunce'

I'm always mixing it up. Only in Perth every second week and am whoring between 3 or 4 gyms at the moment so might only do one session a month in some of them. Keep them kunce on their toes haha

Yep, when I go at a different time, i go 'who are all these wierd kune' and they go 'whos this wierd kunce'

I go 'who are these weird kunce' and they go 'who the hell's this handsome son of a gun'....

I'm always mixing it up. Only in Perth every second week and am whoring between 3 or 4 gyms at the moment so might only do one session a month in some of them. Keep them kunce on their toes haha

You beez like the Ghost who Trains bro..

ghost.jpg

He's doin squats....he's doin' rows....where'd he go....

A guy with about a kg of hair gel spiked like a dragon ball z character, wearing lifting shoes, a belt, chalk and wrist hooks to do 60kg deads for sets of 1-2 between 5 minute Facebook sessions..

Saw a kunce with tattoo's everywhere, an early 80's gym singlet, had skipped every single leg day in his life i thought he was a paraplegic or something.

Saw another kunce doing cable tricep pull downs with 2" of movement haha