• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol thats happened a few times at my gym. I just have a good little chuckle then walk to the lockers to grab my ipod.

I pretty much have my phones in before I walk in the door these days. Don't want to hear anything that's going on in there to be honest

yeah I see some of the curlbro kunce start screaming out YEAHH BUDDAY LIGHTWEIGHT as they do their 15th set of shoulder press for the week, with their boyfriend / spotter pushing their arms up. Annoying as fark.

Got to the gym this morning, started working out... in walks two legless kunce with hoodies on and caps as well haha

Some chooks somewhere are without their legs too.

Fucking retards

Got to the gym this morning, started working out... in walks two legless kunce with hoodies on and caps as well haha

Some chooks somewhere are without their legs too.

Fucking retards

Don't diss bro, it's been broscientifically proven that the smaller your headphones are and the less backward your cap is in the gym the weaker your lifts will be due to diminishing test levels and exponentially increasing oestrogen levels..

Got to the gym this morning - no1 in there - acouple guys leaving - had the whole gym to myself pretty much the whole session - I am training at this new gym/sort of smallish - but got everything I need but everytime I have gone there, there is like a max of 5 people in the gym - my old gym - even in the mornings there would honestly prob be 30 odd people weight training, 20 odd doing cardio, and then another 20-30 doing classes...

Weights area FULL of young guys and only 2 girls. 2 girls were the ONLY ones with decent form on any exercises :p

I also saw (and was freaked out by) a visible femoral artery (I think) running from quad to ankle. YEW! :)

Saw a skinny rake of a "PT" randomly pumping up his "guns" (I swear my wrists were bigger than this guys upper arms) between bouts on the computer. Could at least put all his spare time in an empty gym to good use!

Also a couple of guys from the backwards cap brigade doing 15kg dumbbell shrugs but used more of their lucky legs than traps to move them. Maybe I'm the confused one and that was actually their leg routine?

Also a couple of guys from the backwards cap brigade doing 15kg dumbbell shrugs but used more of their lucky legs than traps to move them. Maybe I'm the confused one and that was actually their leg routine?

Yeah, was thinking the same thing last night, couldn't figure out whether the kid was training traps or calves, thought it may have been some sort of new age full body short lift maybe. :confused:

These guys weren't using calves though, knee bend and all upper leg.

Some kunce just stole my fucking pulley! Was doing sets of push downs, had my towel and bottle at the base of the pulley and sat less than 2 metres away. He came in, set it all up for crossovers then got on his phone. Ripped in to the kunce, think I nearly scared him out of the gym

Power cut at my gym this morning - within 5 minutes 90% of the members left. Weak as piss, man. Whats wrong with people these days? Can't train in the quiet without taylor swift music videos blasted in the face? Machines not working, lets go home forget about the free weights?
Don't know whats worse though, those who freaked out and left or the cardio bunny still peddling away at the non-functioning bike oblivious to what's going on because she was too busy facebooking on her ipad.