• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A 69kg lifter who did not make the Commonwealth games hang cleaned 170kg double and narrowly missed a hang clean with 175kg. He will get 180kg within the next week.

His max deadlift is only 190kg.

Now let's see the hero deadlifters try to clean.

Honestly, powerlifters are pansies compared to these oly lifting animals

A 69kg lifter who did not make the Commonwealth games hang cleaned 170kg double and narrowly missed a hang clean with 175kg. He will get 180kg within the next week.

Thats cause it's their job and not a hobby

And his bench press numbers?

I didn't think so.

What's the point of comparing oly lifters to powerlifters? They are totally different lifts. With oly lifting, everything ends up overhead. With powerlifters, nothing ends up overhead. Totally different.

Maybe compare oly lifting to strongman. Den chit gets real. Stupid comparison.

I have a vid.

I'll try and link it.

Stimpy.jpg

Got to the gym this morning, pretty busy car park with just a few places spare so was busy inside... warm up then look around... i am the only one in the 'cardio' section... every other kunce had warmed up and was lifting lol

No cardio equipment was in use for about 15 minutes

saw a guy on hands and knees with the cables at ground level, grabbing it and pulling towards himself, kind of like a dog digging a hole. Interesting to say the least.

It's what I heard that gave me jolt, was this disco song from the late 80's called Yeke Yeke, brought back great memories, was dating this dancer/dance instructor chick at the time. She had the hottest, roundest peach arse i have ever bitten, don't give a fuck how much chicks diet and train, have to be born with the genetics to have a back side and legs like that. She was determined to loosen me up, said I walk like Schwarzenegger in the terminator but she's going to turn me into Travolta in Grease, so she took on the impossible mission of training me how to dance, to this song (has an easy beat). Man I loved that chick, pretty sure I loved all of them, even the ones I knew for > 8 hours, that, or I have gone completely insane.

Curious would anyone else be bothered by this in gym? A trainer is getting annoying, constantly making ronnie coleman quotes or acting like drill Sergent from full metal jacket. As soon as he walks into the weight room "YEAAAAHH LETS DO THJISSS, YEEAAAH BUDDY!!!"
If someone doing huge weights then ok I think they probably earned right to yell a bit to fire up, but curling like 10lbs db and hearing him yeeeeeeee buddy!!! Aint nutting but a peanut!

or it shouldnt be bothering me?

Last edited:
Curious would anyone else be bothered by this in gym? A trainer is getting annoying, constantly making ronnie coleman quotes or acting like drill Sergent from full metal jacket. As soon as he walks into the weight room "YEAAAAHH LETS DO THJISSS, YEEAAAH BUDDY!!!"
If someone doing huge weights then ok I think they probably earned right to yell a bit to fire up, but curling like 10lbs db and hearing him yeeeeeeee buddy!!! Aint nutting but a peanut!

or it shouldnt be bothering me?
I'd say get over it. He's making the person who he is training feel good. They feel good, they'll be consistent, more cash in his pocket