• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fair game? Come on man
He already had 4 plates behind him, I had 2. Was just too lazy to move a couple of 20kg plates to get to his own. Typical example of 'kunce gonna kunce'

Doesn't matter. If they are not on a bar then it's fair game.
Accidentally drop one on his toe. [emoji6]

Doesn't matter. If they are not on a bar then it's fair game.

Yep, that's the bro code.

Anything on the tree is fair game.

On the ground under your bar, maybe not. Ask first.

On the bar: This is Sparta!!!!

I don't mind people taking weights off the squat rack while I'm using it, but I do get pissed off with people loading the rack up with shrapnel so that I have to unload to get at the "real" weights. Take all dat chit over to the weight tree you fukka. No squat rack needs more than two of any weight, unless they are 20's.

at least he took it off your tree, at the gym I go to, you can't turn ur back even during the rest between sets or else they'll take it off the bar. That means you can't even superset during the busy period or else you'll be looking for your weights again.

It was the tree/pegs at the back of the bench (attached to it), not a separate tree

If it was on your rack not the communal tree and he didn't even ask if you were using them that's a bit of a cock act. Little bit of manners goes a long way....

+1

Less than quarter reps on a pin loaded shoulder press machine. The range of movement was seriously less than 10cm then with a lockout at top that made my elbows hurt!!

Same thing with a young bloke squatting today. 3 plates a side. Not even hitting a 1/4 rep.

Yep, that's the bro code.

On the bar: This is Sparta!!!!

I don't mind people taking weights off the squat rack while I'm using it, but I do get pissed off with people loading the rack up with shrapnel so that I have to unload to get at the "real" weights. Take all dat chit over to the weight tree you fukka. No squat rack needs more than two of any weight, unless they are 20's.

Cant apply that all time, if I for example drag over the plates I need for benching for the next 4 sets, I wouldn't let a kunce just walk up and take them. Normally I just smile and say sorry I'm still using those.

That's pretty much what I do. Use the first rest break to sort out what plates I need and organise them so I don't have to move chit around every set to get the plates I want and this tweeb just came and pinched them without asking. I always use the plates on the bench/rack tree before going to other pieces of equipment or the communal tree even if I have to move 4 x 20's to get to that little 2.5 at the back.

Saw a casual weightlifter push-press 160kg today and just missed 165.

Meanwhile my 13yo son easily oly squatting close to 1.5x bw

And old guy walks.into.the gym wearing bike pants and a footy.jumper, had to look twice coz I.thouht it may have been [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; no warm no nothing and loads the bar with 100kg and does 5 half rep squats moves to the bench and loads.it with 80kg does 5 half rep presses and repeats twice and moves.onrto biceps.....

And old guy walks.into.the gym wearing bike pants and a footy.jumper, had to look twice coz I.thouht it may have been @Silverback ; no warm no nothing and loads the bar with 100kg and does 5 half rep squats moves to the bench and loads.it with 80kg does 5 half rep presses and repeats twice and moves.onrto biceps.....

its a new super high intensity short movement new age scientifically enhanced program, you wouldn't understand cos you don't wear bike pants.

You guys would really just take plates off someone who was benching without asking? Pretty rude! We don't have communal plate racks.

Saw a lady squat to depth...on a bosu ball. Actually had a decent squat pattern. Wasted haha

And old guy walks.into.the gym wearing bike pants and a footy.jumper, had to look twice coz I.thouht it may have been @Silverback ; no warm no nothing and loads the bar with 100kg and does 5 half rep squats moves to the bench and loads.it with 80kg does 5 half rep presses and repeats twice and moves.onrto biceps.....

Wots.with all.thees.fool stops.and spelling misteaks.
or are yor fingers to fat four the Kees

I saw something pretty similar to this this morning:
spotting.JPG

:s

Kunces were juiced up, big shoulders, arms, chest... legs that would make a twig proud.