• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Most of the time I just rest until I get bored, usually a couple of minutes
Or change the weights, have a drink, then wait a minute or so.

I wear a stopwatch onmy wrist now, keeps me in perspective otherwise I drift off and loose track.

Well well well.....

Jetts was surprisling good....

- Heaps of weights
- Great machines
- Little crossfitty sort of set up with
- bands
- Vert leap boxes
- dip areas etc
- Good cardio set up

Best of all there was only like 3 people in there - at my current gym there honestly prob would of been 50-60-70 people in there.

you like those knee lock outs on the lp? @<a href="http://ausbb.com/member.php?u=3627" target="_blank">Silverback</a> ;

Last edited:
at the gym between sets, there's a few hot chicks, one hanging around this Muppet with chicken legs to me left on the preacher curl. of course it's not the leg press