• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Glad someone else brings a towel with them, last gym I went to I was in the towel bringing minority....despite there being signs on the walls saying everyone must use a towel.

tumblr_mb2nsmVl8s1rnpheko1_1280.jpg

Print some of these off and stick them next to the signs and say, this is a staph infection, caused by others peoples sweat when you don't clean off bars and benches. So don't be a wanker and wipe that shit down.

Ok, so is is an extreme example on randelman, and came from mats in his bjj hall, but still

I train at home now so its no longer a problem for me, but gym staff need to be more vigilant or less reluctant to discipline the regulars who flout the rules.

Last edited:
Is Sunday national bring your douche bag boyfriend to the gym day or something?
Two chicks in there today, I'd say they were half decent looking, could tell they trained but weren't super fit. Both had boyfriends tagging along within a 5m proximity, eyeballing every other bloke in the gym even though there was much better eye candy on offer. Sad part was you could tell these guys never train. Both weak as puss and clearly had no idea what they were doing.

Saw these 4 African kids, all about 14 to 15 yo, at least 7 feet tall and sikn and bones, not one would have cracked the 45kg mark.
They all had long skinny necks, tiny little heads, massive bottom lips and 1" choppers that came out at 45 deg and sat on their bottom lips that made them look like rodents.
Must all have been from the same tribe, or something. :confused:

Its like someone getting to 180kg sitting on the couch. How can you not notice the problem? His calves are about the same size as my 4yo daughters and she doesn't even lift.

I was using the power rack, saw an attractive girl benching, who then came over and asked me if I cared if she did some deadlifts behind me (our platform is right behind the power rack). No, I didn't care one bit.

Not in the gym but on tv in Sochi.
There was a heap of Ausbb kunce out on the speed skating rink, big powerful legs with spagetti arms. :eek: :D

Group of sick kunce in today for a big squat sesh. Towels round sholders, 60-80kg on the bar, 1/4 depth and lots of noise and chest beating like theyve just shown up tom platz. Me and a lifter i chat to just stood there and laughed are asses off

Saw another kunce today... on the juice, big arms, shoulders, chest... tattoos on legs thinner than my wrist.

Group of sick kunce in today for a big squat sesh. Towels round sholders, 60-80kg on the bar, 1/4 depth and lots of noise and chest beating like theyve just shown up tom platz. Me and a lifter i chat to just stood there and laughed are asses off

whats with the towel around the shoulders shit? I see that with the kids at the gym I go to too. Scared of sweat trickling down their freshly waxed chest?? Don't tell me its a bitch pad, 60-80kg at the bar isn't worth putting the bitch on lol

Hey, I use the pad............................ and gloves, I'm a ladies man, can't be having rough skin, know what I mean? :cool: