• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A young, good looking chick clad in the latest fashion gear highlighting all the right body parts seemingly going through the motions of exercise without so much as a drop of sweat or an ounce of intensity. I can only assume she was more committed to regular vomiting than regular bouts of intensity based exercise.

I had plenty of lulz at the gym today watching so many top heavy guys doing their bro curls.

The thickest set of calves I saw weren't even as thick as my wrist... how do people think this is ok?

I had plenty of lulz at the gym today watching so many top heavy guys doing their bro curls.

The thickest set of calves I saw weren't even as thick as my wrist... how do people think this is ok?

A mate of mine once said, 'girls don't ever come up and say "great calves" when at a club, they only look at the guns'
lol

seen a guy a few weeks ago doing standing preacher curls. But he had the pad set that high his feet were 3 inches off the ground. To make it worse he was wearing running shorts that were way to small and creeping up his arse. Like WTF creepy dude

Training at Jetts Fitness tomorrow morning so I am sure I will come back with some tales of the unspoken land

Tried some oats this morning before workout, went great. Had a hard session, having a lot of nice lycra around helped too.. hehe

3 days ago or so i was 137.5, now i am 136.5 too

Tried some oats this morning before workout, went great. Had a hard session, having a lot of nice lycra around helped too.. hehe

3 days ago or so i was 137.5, now i am 136.5 too

Personally I'd shave down to < 100gk before I'd wear lycra, but whatever you're comfotable in, who am I to judge?

Genics, what the fuck are you doing on your phone in the gym?

You should get a mention in this thread for such behaviour.

Yea guilty today.. Was abusing 0ni to get the aggresion up, it worked.

Saw a guy using a dipping belt as a liftig belt, bet that chain round his stomach offered lots of support