• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Remember watching some arse years ago finish squatting in the rack, i think he had 120 or something on the bar, leave it loaded and walk off. He was a tall fuck so you can imagine it was left up quite high. Some young chick, again rather fine but short, took one look at it and asked old mate if he could unload it and lower it down, he promptly told her if she wanted to use it unload it herself. He was an intimidating looking dude so she naturally didn't make a scene, started looking out for a step to unload it.

Finished my set, walked over and lowered it for her, helped her get the plates off and loaded with what she wanted. Took 30 seconds.

Spent the rest of the workout fuming about the gym etiquette that this bro didn't have. Fucking rude to not rack your weights when you finished

And kunce drag shit to the wierdest places, like this dumb fuck, the joint is packed and tight already and he decides hes gonna drag the 220cm oly bar to where the dumbbells, benches and 1 gozzilion other kunce are, I assume to do skull crushers or something.
In the process he hits and corks this other dude who didnt look impressed, as he just got hit with the end of the bar and is using the bech next door, so this long bar will obviously interfere.
This fuken mong doesnt even appologise, just dumps the bar on the bench, the end of it within 10 inches of the other dudes bench, so the other dude looses it.
Lets it rip at this mong, along the lines of lack of appology, confusion at why is dragging the bar there, how he expects it will fit and basically to fuck off and find somewhere else to do his wierd shit. Rightly so, every one in the area had his back.
The owner came out, sorted it out, asked if he way ok and moved the bar back to the rack.
What got my blood boiling, is that even at this point where 1/2 the gym was about to lynch mob him, this fucking ignormus still didnt look like he thought he did anything wrong.
Now I'm a lover not a figher, but I really considered following this kunce to his car to give him a lesson in manners and I wasnt even involved in this fiasco.

Fuck serious? he's luck he didn't get a dumb bell thrown at him

hahaha, I have actually done that...thrown a db at someone.....

I was doing Flat DB press using the 47.5s, finished my set, stand up with the DBs and just about to rack em, when this clown who was being annoying as f^*k next to me the whole time puts his 12.5s in the 47.5 kg spot, so while holding em I asked him if was gonna move them to where they should be, so which he just looked at me holding the DBs, shrugs his shoulders and starts walking off, I just dropped the 47.5s grabbed his dbs he put there and threw them in his directions, telling him to put his f&*kin weighs away....

Forgot to mention I saw my first Synthol ****** yesterday. It was funny, I had this massively overwhelming urge to run up with a pin and pop his arms lol

hahaha, I have actually done that...thrown a db at someone.....

I was doing Flat DB press using the 47.5s, finished my set, stand up with the DBs and just about to rack em, when this clown who was being annoying as f^*k next to me the whole time puts his 12.5s in the 47.5 kg spot, so while holding em I asked him if was gonna move them to where they should be, so which he just looked at me holding the DBs, shrugs his shoulders and starts walking off, I just dropped the 47.5s grabbed his dbs he put there and threw them in his directions, telling him to put his f&*kin weighs away....

fuck me i would have been raging so hard, im glad you threw his dumbells at him.

i always have a laugh in the gym there is one guy who i see every night, he is not making any progress at all yet he does the weirdest excercises everday. i have never seen him do a basic press/squat/curl/row.... anything really, he just does weird combinations or isolations which you cannot for the life of you work out what the fuck he is doing. stop trying to reinvent the wheel dude!!

Saw Rocky Balboa in my gym today!
Any one from melbourne would know exactly how warm it was today, well Rocky rolls in wearing grey trackies, grey hoodie, black beanie with the hood on over it, a towel around his neck and he even finished the look off with a pair of well worn 60s converse basketball shoes.
I nearly fainted just from looking at him, he had this chick with him, and was training her, sort of, just told her to move from one machine to the next.
Pretty sure he had something gone wrong with the membrane, or he's been watching Rocky 1 way too many times.

Just started my workout this morning doing some cable curls when this chick walks up behind me and says "fuck you have a great ass".. was fkn shocked and she had walked off before i could respond :s

Just started my workout this morning doing some cable curls when this chick walks up behind me and says "fuck you have a great ass".. was fkn shocked and she had walked off before i could respond :s

You best be having a crack at that mate, assuming she was hot

Same thing happened to me this morning, I was about flop my cock out and show her, but the fucking alarm clock went off.

It's good to get compliments from strangers or people you haven't seen for a while.
I was at a house warming party a couple of weeks ago and a friend of my wife whom we hadn't seen for a few months said "you're looking buff!". Obviously compared with many on this forum I'm not buff, but it's nice to hear. I preferred that to when a guy from work (in an area I used to work in) just looked at me weirdly and then squeezed my bicep. That was really strange, but he was quite drunk.