• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I was that guy doing quater squats with 100 kgs and a towel wrapped around it as well for extra comfort. I also wear gloves for leg press and extensions (just so I dont get a callus from the handles). I wear a belt when curling in the squat rack. Me and my training partner train chest with bi`s, the best superset ever is him doing heavvy ass bench and ill do hesvy ass curls heloing him get every rep up. I do 600 kg leg presses with great quater rep form. U mirin brah??

Ask him for lotto numbers then

I cant give u lotto numbers but I can tell u that your future looks glim and that u will die of suffocation blowing off a dude with a huge cock named bob at a truck stop on the south australian and vic border shortly after your realese from jail for staring in and producing animal sex videos

Wait what? What have I missed?
We don't have asians in England, this is all new to me
Squatting on the toilet? This is bad? Even a thing?

Used to do construction work in Sydney and they stand on the toilet seat and squat when having a dump.

When I was travelling through Asia years ago got a night train from Bangkok to Chiang May and the toilet just had a hole cut in the floor, and you would see the tracks going past as the train went along:rolleyes:

Funny thing was one of the places we stayed the shower nozzle was above the toilet, and you had to sit on the toilet to have a shower:p

Asians are always good squatters. It just comes natural to em, the fucking whole continent is full of natural born squat machines. Curse pathetic caucasian genetics

At least no one discriminates against me I suppose.

Its not genetics its not using chairs (or sit on toilets) that gives the good squat form.

If you are always squatting, you keep the good hip mobility that all little kids have

Nah dont need coaching ive had strained ligaments in the lower back from work n footy and a broken knee. Time to quit squats n be sensible.

Quarter squatter at the gym using the smith machine. The best of both bro worlds..
Stacking the plates on and looking around like he means business.

If you can press the bar off your back to re-rack it your squats are not heavy enough
and neither are your calf raises