• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I saw a female doing squats on a bosu with dumbells at peak period in the "man pit" of my local gym. While this exercise can be done "anywhere" in the gym, she decided to block the main walkway through the benches and weight racks, and decided to use a bench for her towel and water, and another bench to hold her alternate sized dumbells. This particular female is not new to the gym.
Do people seriously not know any better?

ill ask her to spot my squats next time then afterwards say ive got some inner thigh pain and it needs rubbing to fix it

Nothing like having people walking in your way when your doing an exercise when your in the zone.
Last time i was on a cable machine on the very corner, this dude comes over and asks how long i have left.. and there was around 4 free spare machines with no body on them.
Some people just need they head kicked in bad man.

Monday morning * old people workout time in the morning* anyway i was doing dumbell military presses and some old lady started doing laying leg raises beside me with her legs facing my way. ewww it was really off putting

So there I was today ,minding my own business about to go down on my second rep squat for 110kg when this young fella and his mate come over 'you finished there buddy', meanwhile I'm half way through the squat, when I get to the top he asks again, and I say, what do u think pal?...So I proceed to do my 3rd rep (which is mighty hard for me, so my eyes are red and I'm trying my arse off) and the silly fucker is so close to the rack that I bop him on the head with the bar as I go down, this fumes me so I smash my way back up, rack the bar and proceed to yell at him when his mate says fair go buddy, you didn't have to hit him on the head........Arrrrrgh, I was like WTF mate. They acted like I did it deliberately, wish I was strong enough to man handle 110kg and aim it at someone LOL... frig me, what a dick!

^ how tall are you?!?! u hit someone on the head when squatting. nice! LOL shit like that would piss me off. what a dick head.

I saw this on Saturday - thumbless grip bench press death!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5HNzcRbFAA&feature=player_embedded]Kellys Bench of Death - YouTube[/ame]

So there I was today ,minding my own business about to go down on my second rep squat for 110kg when this young fella and his mate come over 'you finished there buddy', meanwhile I'm half way through the squat, when I get to the top he asks again, and I say, what do u think pal?...So I proceed to do my 3rd rep (which is mighty hard for me, so my eyes are red and I'm trying my arse off) and the silly fucker is so close to the rack that I bop him on the head with the bar as I go down, this fumes me so I smash my way back up, rack the bar and proceed to yell at him when his mate says fair go buddy, you didn't have to hit him on the head........Arrrrrgh, I was like WTF mate. They acted like I did it deliberately, wish I was strong enough to man handle 110kg and aim it at someone LOL... frig me, what a dick!

tell me about it. i hate it when someone is talking near me im trying to push my body to new limits. especially when talking to me or partner.

you hit him though, good work.

If that was me, i would of said 'i'm done when i'm done champ' and went on to perform the rest of my workout in the rack. Nothing worse then people that ask 'are you using that' when you are in the middle of a workset.