• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i just want to write 4-5 word answers like in all my posts is it too hard to do!! ..

keep up the good work ..
Your getting stronger everyday..
Have u lost weight? (insert name of female here)

:D

If I had my gym I would have my dog there. He would have his own room it is called the Cardio room. You want cardio you chase my dog for 10 minutes better than any machine in the world.

I take my dog for hill sprints. If I can't beat her, she will run under my feet and no doubt I will get fucked up pretty bad. It's a good motivator. :D

^ lol. I've done sprints with my dog shes fast but i can just beat her. Then she just runs off and i have to go chase her haha

You guys need bigger dogs. As soon as mine runs I have no chance. Super quick turner and top speed. When I give up I just call him over to me and act like I caught him.

I asked a few dudes doing 3/4 squats why they were doing 3/4 squats and not full squats.
Answer: The PT said doing full squats works the glutes too much and takes the emphasis of the quads.

I asked a few dudes doing 3/4 squats why they were doing 3/4 squats and not full squats.
Answer: The PT said doing full squats works the glutes too much and takes the emphasis of the quads.
WTF
OpoQQ.jpg

i do wonder if you go to some of these smaller family gyms and your more muscular than most ..

do people see u as self obsorbed gym fanatic?
or see u as a person who gives them a wake up call?
interesting

I dunno, but when I got my membership at my current gym 3 months ago, I got asked if I'm a bodybuilder. The heaviest I've ever been was 77kg, but apparently the fact that I squat and deadlift makes me a bodybuilder in some peoples' eyes at least. I was very baffled by the situation.

Terrier cross border collie and maybe some kelpie. Medium length and height and about 10kg. He is like Oni size but for a dog. Massively agile and quick which is completely unlike Oni.

any pics of the dog?

I saw some kid doing squats well i was told he was. he was on tippy toes to un rack the bar and proceed to not even quater squat he started with 15 kg a side an went up to 25 kg a side it his form was so bad the weights were close to falling off one side. Was funny to watch tho.
I tried to give him some advice but his reply was yea wot eva bro

Last edited: