• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Been back to my old Boxing/Martial Arts gym a few times now, been going to more Commercial gyms since I started hanging around you kunce (Bro's :D), Anyway as you'd assume a lot of kunce train for performance (begin the shitfight), whether Boxing, Martial Arts or something else. Saw some kunce doing Zercher Squats in the Smith Machine!!!

Smith_Machine_Zercher_Squat.jpg

Remembering that these people train for performance rather than pure aesthetics, can anyone tell me why this older kunt was Zercher Squatting in the Smith Machine?

(Before any kunt gets smart arse, this is a Gym that has trained many Australian Boxing and Kickboxing Champions, although now is a dead gym, I assume due to MMA taking over.)

^^^
Kunce with injuries will use the smith rack because if eliminates any side movement / stability issues movement is restricted to up and down so they start there to get some strength back, or the other rack was just busy and he just couldn't be fucked waiting.

^^^
Kunce with injuries will use the smith rack because if eliminates any side movement / stability issues movement is restricted to up and down so they start there to get some strength back, or the other rack was just busy and he just couldn't be fucked waiting.

Cheers. He was one of the "older crew" so maybe injury as Squat Rack was empty. Kunce was doing lots of Kettlebell swings as well so I assume he was pretty mobile.

Zercher Squats just look retarded.

Cos it's easy compared to front squatting or back squatting. Dat and they can check out dere guns while they skwat.
This.

Plus likes to Fuck up the elbows? Farkin hate zerchers. Seem pointless. You want me Thoracic extension just front Squat or sumo block pull

Cheers. He was one of the "older crew" so maybe injury as Squat Rack was empty. Kunce was doing lots of Kettlebell swings as well so I assume he was pretty mobile.

Zercher Squats just look retarded.

There is one more possibility we missed, maybe his missus makes him carry all the shopping and he's training for that!

For all the Bro's. (for "I saw a kunce who wasn't even doing squats" kunce, don't bother)

My favourite piece in the gym.
This contraption da shit, rusty, beat up old mofo, with most of the padding missing smashes the only muscle that really matters, yes kunce the bicep.
I dont know much about it or the brand, [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION] ; would most likely know why this contraption is called, but no self respecting, squat avoiding bro should deny himself the erection like pump this thing gives you.
From delt to Palm fully blown up, I can curl set after set, after set in it until the urge to touch myself is too great.
If it was my gym, I fuck all the squat racks off and replace them with these gifts to brokind.
Give it crack, kunce.

image.jpg

Panatta is from Italy, spartan's in kilsyth has a shit load of it, It's good the strength curve of these machines are pretty tough, did you put it on an angle like that oldboy?

Speaking of which
attachment.php

Have a look at this, this is like no other, Jones was into full range variable resistance, try place you arm in this position and flex (with the fist push down behind the back) for about 10 seconds.

Speaking of which

Have a look at this, this is like no other, Jones was into full range variable resistance, try place you arm in this position and flex (with the fist push down behind the back) for about 10 seconds.

Fancy, we have a hammer strength version of this, struggle to fit into the kunce.

Panatta is from Italy, spartan's in kilsyth has a shit load of it, It's good the strength curve of these machines are pretty tough, did you put it on an angle like that oldboy?

Back rest angle is not adjustable, only seat height, we also had a Panatta preacher machine next to it, awesome resistance curve, handles not too thick, easy on the wrists but the dumb kunce replaced it with a Clumsy heavy looking hammer strength version.

For all the Bro's. (for "I saw a kunce who wasn't even doing squats" kunce, don't bother)

My favourite piece in the gym.
This contraption da shit, rusty, beat up old mofo, with most of the padding missing smashes the only muscle that really matters, yes kunce the bicep.
I dont know much about it or the brand, [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION] ; would most likely know why this contraption is called, but no self respecting, squat avoiding bro should deny himself the erection like pump this thing gives you.
From delt to Palm fully blown up, I can curl set after set, after set in it until the urge to touch myself is too great.
If it was my gym, I fuck all the squat racks off and replace them with these gifts to brokind.
Give it crack, kunce.

View attachment 11402
I think we've only got the hammer strength or "Selection" (?) ones at my gym. They've never felt comfortable on the odd occasion I've tried them...That said, haven't tried the one at my new gym, may give it a crack as I live for the arm pump that also gives a good boner

Evolve at Moorabbin has mostly Panatta too. Looks flash, haven't used it though.

Evolve at Moorabbin has mostly Panatta too. Looks flash, haven't used it though.

ok, is it new stuff? It would be around wow, 15 years ago now, that I went to Spartans, their stuff wasn't new, maybe about 70% of the gear I didn't like too much, I left there to go to fitness first, they were just starting out, and I was looking for Hammer stuff.