• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A guy dragged chains in and tied it to his deadlift setup which sounds totes badass right? Shame he had only one plate per side on the BB.

Each rep was a huge "clank", "clinkity clink". I normally don't stare but this had to make an exception lmao. But then it sorta freaked me out after a while because it sounded too much like dungeon noise for my liking.

1383808455103.gif

A guy dragged chains in and tied it to his deadlift setup which sounds totes badass right? Shame he had only one plate per side on the BB.

Each rep was a huge "clank", "clinkity clink". I normally don't stare but this had to make an exception lmao. But then it sorta freaked me out after a while because it sounded too much like dungeon noise for my liking.

You know what chains are for?

Chains at 60kg? Unless you are a sub 50kg girl, you should probably just stick to the beginner basis that have been proven to work for about the last 100 years

My brother has now lost 5kg in a month, sleeping better than he can remember and his bench press is up 33% in a month.
He did 55kg yesterday for 5 reps! Im stoked for him.

My wife has been doing the program too, her squat is up 40% in 4 weeks and bench up 30% in the same time. Lost 3kg in 4 weeks. She has nothing left to lose, but you know women!

I should start an online training thing, instagram account, hashtag shit all over the place, phat money.

An absolute 10 in the most sheer leggings imaginable doing the most seductive yoga/pilates type exercises possible. Every male and most of the females that walked past were trying not to stare. I was just doing abs behind her. It was like God was playing some sick joke on me....

My brother has now lost 5kg in a month, sleeping better than he can remember and his bench press is up 33% in a month.
He did 55kg yesterday for 5 reps! Im stoked for him.

My wife has been doing the program too, her squat is up 40% in 4 weeks and bench up 30% in the same time. Lost 3kg in 4 weeks. She has nothing left to lose, but you know women!

I should start an online training thing, instagram account, hashtag shit all over the place, phat money.

Awesome mate. It's great seeing someone take up lifting and get results.
My missus is heading towards 100kg squat. My 8yo daughter did a plank for 1min35 too :)