• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I arrived at work just in time to see Jared deadlift 250kg. He's now the strongest deadlifter on the whiteboard!

Saw an older fella box squatting a 25kg fixed barbell with a bitch pad on and the box was the seat of the preaher curl bench.

Just getting those kunce back for curling in the squat rack!

So I tried [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] ;s recommendation today, for no reason other than it being Saturday. Only did two sets on my way out because they didn't feel too comfortable or like they were doing much at all. But by the time I got to the car, the pump was semi-chubb like. After training chest and a bit of tri's to pump up the rest of the upper body, those machine curls did the trick. Wish I did a few more sets, will add them in on bi day for a while

Was looking for salt'n'pepper today, only found fat kunce in singlets convinced they look "alright "

Just getting those kunce back for curling in the squat rack!

So I tried @Grunta ;s recommendation today, for no reason other than it being Saturday. Only did two sets on my way out because they didn't feel too comfortable or like they were doing much at all. But by the time I got to the car, the pump was semi-chubb like. After training chest and a bit of tri's to pump up the rest of the upper body, those machine curls did the trick. Wish I did a few more sets, will add them in on bi day for a while

You make me proud, whitey.
gotta pump them sets out, more sets, more better, untill you can't touch your face anymore.
need a full pump for the weekend or you start losing your bro cred

Was looking for salt'n'pepper today, only found fat kunce in singlets convinced they look "alright "

So now you gotta go thru a whole week waiting for next Saturday to roll around and the off chance they'll be there again? Should have made hay while the sun shone my friend!

So now you gotta go thru a whole week waiting for next Saturday to roll around and the off chance they'll be there again? Should have made hay while the sun shone my friend!

i cracked the ice now, from here I have an excuse to sleaze, errrrr I mean talk to them, another iron in the fire.

Some dude stretching out his hammies. Seemed normal. Then he walks over to the flat benches, puts the back rest up to the maximum height and cocks his legs on that for a good 5 minutes. I'm now interested in what he's stretching out for. He then walks over to the hammer strength machines and cocks his legs on everything and anything he can get his heel onto. This goes on for another 20 minutes, and then he leaves. He must be marking his territory like a dog.

Last edited:
Trained at the local yesty to use thier dumbells.

Saw a bloke wandering the gym, pelican chest, super chubby. Had the look of "ill fucken kill erry one with my intensity" on his face and of course wearing a wife beater and massice b ball shorts.
We was using the fid bench to curl. Ill try to describe it best i can.
He set it up at about 35 degrees maybe from the floor. Kept the seat 90 degrees to the back. Laid face down on it, and proceeded to half curl a fixed bb. Half curl because thats all the row that was possible. Infact it was more like 1/3 rom.

Wtf is that? Legit? He went on to do 343 curl variations.

I also did some bb curls. Felt so dirty. Haha. Pissed him off a little when i kept adding weight up to 47kg. [emoji14] hey it was in my program.

Trained at the local yesty to use thier dumbells.

Saw a bloke wandering the gym, pelican chest, super chubby. Had the look of "ill fucken kill erry one with my intensity" on his face and of course wearing a wife beater and massice b ball shorts.
We was using the fid bench to curl. Ill try to describe it best i can.
He set it up at about 35 degrees maybe from the floor. Kept the seat 90 degrees to the back. Laid face down on it, and proceeded to half curl a fixed bb. Half curl because thats all the row that was possible. Infact it was more like 1/3 rom.

Wtf is that? Legit? He went on to do 343 curl variations.

I also did some bb curls. Felt so dirty. Haha. Pissed him off a little when i kept adding weight up to 47kg. [emoji14] hey it was in my program.

Sounds like a bastardised spider curl or summin. Fully sik kunce!

Sounds just as effective as the curls in the squat rack I spotted some ponytailed muzza was doing, powered purely by back flexion and a few degrees ROM at most from the elbow. I lol'ed very much from the inside, to be polite.

A guy dragged chains in and tied it to his deadlift setup which sounds totes badass right? Shame he had only one plate per side on the BB.

Each rep was a huge "clank", "clinkity clink". I normally don't stare but this had to make an exception lmao. But then it sorta freaked me out after a while because it sounded too much like dungeon noise for my liking.

He was probably fucked from walking the chains in from his car. Lucky he's not training at "Good-chit" like me, he'd be taking them in the lift lol