• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
LOL at above.

Back in the gym after a break.

Dude comes in. Weighs himself. Proceeds to do about 10 sets of situps on a swiss ball (with a solid 2-3 mins rest break between). Weighs himself again on the way out and he's goooooone.

The local drug dealer looking folk in the gym today. Tats all over. Short shorts with legs the size of my arms (which is pathetic). Seriously, too many pingers not enough food guys.

And on a positive note, the best thing I saw by far. My fiance who has had a terrible run with injuries doing her rehab work (and restraining herself very well) while I was showing a friend of ours some exercises to do. I'm very proud of her. Going from in the top 10 in the 60kg powerlifting class at 2013 GPC nats to being bed ridden all last week with another back injury must be incredibly hard mentally. I know after my little SI joint injury, it really did my head in. Can't imagine what it would be like long term.

why don't people know their limit and listen to their body? perhaps poor coaching on dialing in the capability's of the body at a point?

Salt'n'pepper
not the fatso rappers, I just called them that cos:
2 chicks, dressed identically, both were same age, same height, same hot body, same nice rack, both in black 2xu tights, black tight singlets, flouro yellow runners, and both had their shiny long hair tied in a pony tail on top of their heads, both same length.
EXCEPT........ One was golden blonde the other shiny black.......... Ken H O T !!!!

I lasted 10 minutes with the self induced bullshit of "I'm here to train" before I started sniffing around them like a hound.
They got the better of me and had to have a bit of a chat, turns out both are 27, best friends not twins (that got them giggling), grew up in the area (how the fuck did I miss that?) not famous sports models (but loved the compliment), both looking to shape and not bulk up (but loved this complement even more) and have been at my gym only 2 years and not since birth (they really liked that one), AND they train most Saturdays around lunchtime.

I don't often go weak at the knees and fall in love like a puppy, more of a seasoned pro, but these 2 dolls got under my skin, pretty sure I love them both equally.
I take it you're a Saturday regular now?

Dude comes in. Weighs himself. Proceeds to do about 10 sets of situps on a swiss ball (with a solid 2-3 mins rest break between). Weighs himself again on the way out and he's goooooone.

I see this quite a bit, cracks me up every time! Dudes be like, 'why haven't my gainz come yet' :(

morning kunce, great way to start a Sunday, been up since 6am coz my bewst of a daughter wont sleep, least i have had bacon and eggs.....

I like to weigh myself before and after a massive shit for satisfactions sake lol!

Fine specimen of the female variety doing curls and then benching in front of the squat rack where I was. Cleavage = 125% instant test booster!

Today at the uni gym I saw guys using belts to deadlift 70kg, and they still couldn't keep their lower back in anything close to extension.

Salt'n'pepper
not the fatso rappers, I just called them that cos:
2 chicks, dressed identically, both were same age, same height, same hot body, same nice rack, both in black 2xu tights, black tight singlets, flouro yellow runners, and both had their shiny long hair tied in a pony tail on top of their heads, both same length.
EXCEPT........ One was golden blonde the other shiny black.......... Ken H O T !!!!

I lasted 10 minutes with the self induced bullshit of "I'm here to train" before I started sniffing around them like a hound.
They got the better of me and had to have a bit of a chat, turns out both are 27, best friends not twins (that got them giggling), grew up in the area (how the fuck did I miss that?) not famous sports models (but loved the compliment), both looking to shape and not bulk up (but loved this complement even more) and have been at my gym only 2 years and not since birth (they really liked that one), AND they train most Saturdays around lunchtime.

I don't often go weak at the knees and fall in love like a puppy, more of a seasoned pro, but these 2 dolls got under my skin, pretty sure I love them both equally.
I presume your working out at lunchtime and Saturdays now?

This is the stuff of fairy tales if you slaughter both at the same time.

I presume your working out at lunchtime and Saturdays now?

This is the stuff of fairy tales if you slaughter both at the same time.

That was the plan, but got smashed on Friday and didn't wake till the arvo.
A score like that would warrant my retirement, I wouldn't need my cock no more, go out while on top.