• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
saw a guy on a bosu ball holding a 5kg plate in front of him and doing circles with it

someone sitting on a flat bench to watch his mate in the smith machine directly under the barbell that I was loading up to squat with

PT teaching someone to deadlift with small 5kg plates off the floor, then squatting with a pussy pad directly on the neck to half depth (no wonder there are so many weak kunce @ this gym)

had an old guy tease me about wearing flame print Chucks to gym (I told him they make me squat faster)

someone curling 2x20kg plates on the ez curl bar

Strong curls are strong!

Why do so many people like deadlifting inside the rack, when it holds the bar 2-3 inches off the floor? Do they realise they're not getting full ROM or just do it anyway because it makes it easier? I never see anyone tag the arms either, so they're probably 4-5 inches off the ground before going again. The weight is never at a dead stop

rack pulls from the ankle? :p

Well I just joined Jetts because there is one right downstairs so will have more contributions to this thread again :) First night there. Guy doing chinups with what I would describe as vertical breast stroke (yes the swimming stroke) form. He had an awesome butterfly kick.

I concur.
I'm actually pretty confident other kunce would make fun of me out of the gym... Well they probably do it in the gym, I just can't hear

Watched someone setting up for a squat, his bro's around him, nice big lever belt strapped on, 50kg total weight and lifting straps on his wrist. i was confused but proceeded to watch as he wrapped his straps around the barbell, got into position under the bar, had his bros help him lift it out and proceeded to do the ugliest set of squats I've seen, knees caving in, 1/2 ROM rocking onto his toes, just plain ugly. His spotters had to help with the last 3 reps, him grunting and making a scene the whole time, before racking the bar in perfect slam-into-j-hooks form before strutting around like he owned the joint.

I mean kudos for attempting to squat, but shit....

Went to grab a FID bench today, seriously looked like some kunce used it to get their haircut done in it. The top half where your head goes was covered in hair of various lengths. I thought I had issues but someone has got some serious shedding going on

Went to grab a FID bench today, seriously looked like some kunce used it to get their haircut done in it. The top half where your head goes was covered in hair of various lengths. I thought I had issues but someone has got some serious shedding going on

Dat dere Test Cyp.....