• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I asked one of the blokes doing that over the weekend (because he was taking up the whole farking stretching station with bosu and bands and other junk scattered all over the joint). "Just wondering man, how do you progress with that exercise you just did?"

"wot?"

Some cat on the seated row tonight.....but he wasn't rowing.
He was laying completely on his back...where you normally rest your feet he had his bum resting against....laying back looking at the ceiling.
He then started to do lying on his back cable bicep curls. Please don't tell me this is an exercise. I have never seen it done before.
I ran back down to my car to get my phone so I could video this guy.... couldn't attach the vid for some reason, will upload when I work it out

Not personally, but mate told me that Zyzz has been recarnated, yep, like Jezus and he is at my gym. Zyzz that is, not Jezus.
He reckons he looks even more like Zyzz than the last impersonator, and I thought he was a dead ringer.
I'll try to get a pic, let the ausbb experts decide if miracle or scam.

Not personally, but mate told me that Zyzz has been recarnated, yep, like Jezus and he is at my gym. Zyzz that is, not Jezus.
He reckons he looks even more like Zyzz than the last impersonator, and I thought he was a dead ringer.
I'll try to get a pic, let the ausbb experts decide if miracle or scam.

Haha, dude, I've got zyzz at my gym too but a 40 year old zyzz! Dead ringer. Will try to get pics. Only ever wears tights too...

Last few days has been empty. Summer is over. Resolutions are caput. Colder weather, all leads to people not giving two fucks.

Haha, dude, I've got zyzz at my gym too but a 40 year old zyzz! Dead ringer. Will try to get pics. Only ever wears tights too...

Mate, will have to compare pics, from what I'm told this kunce does the poses, wears the clothes, same hair and apparently his mug look identical too.

Some cat on the seated row tonight.....but he wasn't rowing.
He was laying completely on his back...where you normally rest your feet he had his bum resting against....laying back looking at the ceiling.
He then started to do lying on his back cable bicep curls. Please don't tell me this is an exercise. I have never seen it done before.
I ran back down to my car to get my phone so I could video this guy.... couldn't attach the vid for some reason, will upload when I work it out

I've done lying bicep curls before but not on the rower. They feel hella weird but hit parts of the bicep that standing or seated ones never seem to get. Different type of ROM, give them a go sometime... you need to drop the weight back a bit.

2 fellows in 2 different days. Day 1, 50 minutes of biceps, day 2 approx 60 minutes of triceps. Arms like noodles still

I've got the same guy in my gym. Does about 500 half reps of alternating bicep curls then maybe 20 ab exercises and calls it a day.

I've got the same guy in my gym. Does about 500 half reps of alternating bicep curls then maybe 20 ab exercises and calls it a day.

How the fark do these people not get tendinitus? I do 3 sets of curls and the elbow says fuck you haha.

He does wear a lifting belt, so maybe he thinks that will help lol.

I'm just surprised at these guys who go off and do their crazy routine, not realising that the biggest guys in the gym are doing the opposite.

2 fellows in 2 different days. Day 1, 50 minutes of biceps, day 2 approx 60 minutes of triceps. Arms like noodles still

noodles__by_emperor_fawful-d5j222z.jpg