• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
bigstock_Child_Abuse_4281219.jpg

Well things seem to be calming down at my gym these days... Still get a few chicks in clad in tights all round.. kunce doing machines, more and more are using the freeweights though so its good.

Not many at all doing squats with the barbells, i think i am the only one.. o_O

I'm always glad when I see newbies squatting, as long as they are focusing on form rather than ego.

No one is impressed by 100kg 1/4 range squats. But 50kg full range of motion is much more impressive, albeit, rare.

makes me feel better thanks.

just got back from gym and was awkward. completely empty dumbbell section all benches free and a guy sets up 1/2 meter away from me. Doing lateral raises so hes flapping his hands about touching me so i had to move. second time this happened cant remember if its same guy. Pretty strange

New chick at the gym doing hip thrusts with a bar bell (bitch pad wrapped around it so its resting on her fanny lol.. a real 'bitch pad'!) making the most excruciating sounds ever. Sounded like giving birth with each feeble thrust. I feel bad but I couldn't help laughing out loud, masked it with a cough as best as I humanly could.

Starting to get hot here in the tropics of Mackay.

Means less people in the gym. Saw this one guy with the smallest pre-set ez bar attempting to do some bicep curls while rocking back and forth like he was having a nervous breakdown. His ROM was 3" too.

Kinda weird cause his biceps looked half decent.

makes me feel better thanks.

just got back from gym and was awkward. completely empty dumbbell section all benches free and a guy sets up 1/2 meter away from me. Doing lateral raises so hes flapping his hands about touching me so i had to move. second time this happened cant remember if its same guy. Pretty strange

Maybe he was looking for a gym buddy bro?

How to Find a Gym Buddy ft. Mike Rashid - YouTube

Saw a dark bloke on a treadmill with a shirt saying POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS CULTURAL MARXISM in bright yellow writing, fukken legend haha.

Also saw some young women doing a stretch that looked like putting your legs up in the air like you're about to cop one!

I'm always glad when I see newbies squatting, as long as they are focusing on form rather than ego.

No one is impressed by 100kg 1/4 range squats. But 50kg full range of motion is much more impressive, albeit, rare.

Saw multiple women do this (and more) in my class yesterday :) No shallow squatters there! Max was 77.5x10 and another lady did 50kgx20.

Today I saw easily the most impressive thing I've seen at the gym for a long time. No it wasn't the hero sounding like he was about to give birth as he did 90kg BB curls with the help of his spotter, or the little dude dropping the bar after DLing 80 kgs.....

I saw the slightest young lady doing squats, working her way up to triples at 102.5kg with fantastic form and breaking parallel. I had to tell her so too, and the best part - her body weight was 50 kg!! Twice body weight (and then some) squats with excellent form! Very impressed!