• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Typical. Everyone's only after one thing from me!

Said bird has also been doing leg kickbacks and hip thrusts *boing!*
Killer mid section on her but think she might be juicing has puffy nips ;)

chicks at my gym are massive they are bigger than the guys easily. I think i joined a serious female bodybuilder gym. Is south sydney known for female bodybuilding? I was curling 30lbs feeling like a boss then i look to my left and this chick is deadlifting 250kg lol (not sure exact weight but the bar looked completely loaded and so did she)

nah i would look like those fat lesbian motor cycle chicks lol

pretty impressive though. Only seen a female bodybuilder in city once but here I see them nearly everyday.

[MENTION=17683]bronx.system[/MENTION]; the heaviest deadlift that I know of by a female in Australia is Margie Cummins with 220kg so if she actually did deadlift 250kg then she should be competing :)

OLD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. 7am is a crap time for gym. Waiting for the assisted chinup machine for ages while all these oldies just kept lining up and having their turn. No rest breaks required, just do a million reps with maximum resistance while chatting to some other oldie on the machine next to it.

Then we finally got our turn on the machine. (I use it for one arm chin-ups at present) and some other old lady gets all cranky and asking how many sets we had left. (only did 5 all up). She then comes up to the machine again and asks what weight we wanted it on for our next set. Eventually pisses off and goes and gets one of the regular gym ladies (who doesn't work there) to come and chat to us LOL.

hahaha [MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION];! Don't you know when oldie gilfs are trying to hit you up or were you just wanting to play hard to get?!

Too many ego lifters today.
All the girls had better form and would have been lifting more than the blokes if they did it properly

TOOOOOOO many young kunce, thought a double decker greyhound dropped them off like japs at the penguin parade.
kunce were every where, on every station, dragging shit all over the place, making up their own exercises, some were just kids with no idea and no supervision, thought you were supposed to be at least 16 to train unsupervised.
Should see what the kunce were wearing, looked like there was a mass escape from the local circus and don't even get me started on the hairstyles these stooges were sporting, that's a whole new rant altogether. :mad:

Nothing worse than a bunch of schoolies taking over the gym using every bit if equipment available.
Use to happen when I trained at Mounties a few years ago. Urghhhh

Fkn chicken legged kunce everywhere in the gym tonight. Lot of gym babes too.

Stopped off at the local milk bar on the way home and the girl behind the counter (whome i have known for a few years now) said i was looking great haha