• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Doing leg extensions and a chick jumped on the leg curls next to me and asks me how it's meant to work cos she's never done them before. I swear half the gym turned around to see what was going on.... Safe to say, she wants the D ;)

Saw one guy on the preacher curls, he was probably doing 1 or 2 plates short of the whole stack but imagine his arms fully contracted and he would only release it less than a third of the way down, then use his body weight to heave it that tiny bit back up.

Another guy on the hammerstrength iso seated row, same thing, he would bring it all the way to his back, then release it less than a third, then heave it back.

Also another guy doing the rope pulldown for triceps, he wouldn't even extend it all the way down to work the triceps, he was doing rapid fire a third ROM.

I saw this all on the one day, it was too much to bare. Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but no offence, they were all asian.

You know, still know a classic bogan like that, mullet, will not touch any other beer than VB, and reckons any beer in green or clear bottle is for Sheila's and poofs.
kunce has not refreshed his dress code since 1980, not really sure where he finds these clothes these days.

You know, still know a classic bogan like that, mullet, will not touch any other beer than VB, and reckons any beer in green or clear bottle is for Sheila's and poofs.
kunce has not refreshed his dress code since 1980, not really sure where he finds these clothes these days.

Yeah but when fashion comes full circle he'll be leading the pack.. Kunce is just biding his time.

Went for a walk/run around mackays botanical gardens this morning, was a good walk nice and long. Gardens themselves looked pretty unkempt though. Didn't see any snakes though.

Got to love rainy Sundays, hardly any kunce in the gym except this young fit bird with the most obvious frilly g banger under her tights doing squats right in front of me. Had the whole rest of the gym to work in but chose 2 metres from my nose... Safe to say, she also wants the D