• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Went in this morning for a PT session, the guy seems really good so i am hopeful.

Initially he was skeptical about the 'Beginners Program' i am doing there (as it's from the internet). Anyway, i ran through it with him and he said it's a great workout. Showed me a few things here and there to refine my form which was good.

While we were going through it this gorgeous chick walked in, she had a jacket on zipped up under her titties to show them off, she was wearing something like this over them though:
womens-ladies-sexy-bandeau-strapless-boob.jpg

Anyway. She has this other chick/fan in tow, she walks past us one, then walks back past us again.... then past us for the third time. I think she was strutting a bit.

Since we pay her no attention, she jumped straight into the sauna (with her jacket on). Comes out 20 minutes later and struts out.

I should have picked her up under an arm and carried her off.

The gym has mirrors down one side wall so I see a lot of dudes doing what I call 'mirror curls' or 'mirror pushdowns' on the cable machines etc - doing the exercise with you head 90 degrees so you can check yourself out in the mirror, which does wonders for your form as you can imagine. Saw a dude today doing mirror-deadlifts. As he'd pull up his head was at 90 degrees pervin on himself. I was ready to cue laughter when he injured himself.

Now I can't get that song out of my head cause the MTV and accompanying screechy vocals was being played at the gym this morning on repeat lol!

Saw an old boy (70+) with the worst form I've ever seen on every exercise... Kipping lat pulldowns, squats that were more of a good morning etc. First time I've ever really felt the need to say something but figured he'd just be a stubborn old man that knows best. Definitely heading to injury town

How the hell do you do a kipping pulldown?? I want a coaching session with this old boy, he might be onto something!

It was like this....Only he was coming back up even more to meet the bar as it was travelling down.
He had to keep putting the machine back in place between sets as his rocking was moving it across the floor of the gym.

faaaark walk into gym i see 30 kids downstairs go upstairs another 30 high school kids. Had to go home no room to even walk around.

@ that vid what weight was he using you think? I hope he was trolling ><. he pretty fit though lol

Last edited:
I saw someone squatting to depth with awesome form. (I taught her in my class :p)
Dude attempting clap pullups. Was close actually.
Multiple people working BS HARD on the prowler in my class today.

While we were going through it this gorgeous chick walked in, she had a jacket on zipped up under her titties to show them off

This chick was in again this morning, watched her come in expecting everyone to be looking at her with her tits out... she didn't look like the gym type.