• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mr 2" ROM was back again today. At least 10 upper body exercises, no further than 2" ROM on ANY of them LOL

Female client of mine squatted 82.5kgx5 at 60kg.

At the gym tonight doing the beginner's workout... Fk me there are some babes here. Would take photos but they are everywhere and would see me..

Kunce on the juice, kunce in hoodies, chicken leg kunce, 2" Rom kunce and can't 1/4 squat kunce everywhere

End of summer. It will get busier at the start of the new year with everyone jumping on the "new years resolution" bandwagon and then it will mellow out when the weather cools down.

Saw another one of the PT's (about 100kg dude) deadlift 220kgx1 with farkin horrific form. I still don't understand why I am the one who is always injured when I'm such a farkin form Nazi when cowboys like this are out there!

I'll try and put it into words.

Do up straps
think about good form
butt goes down, chest goes up
butt goes straight back up, bar hasn't moved a mm
bar starts to slowly come up, shoulders rounded forward and back is basically a semi circle starting at the sacrum
gets to the knees and his heels start coming off the floor once or twice
a few hitches as it goes over the knees and then lockout
walk away like a boss

He's obviously had shocking form his whole lifting life, so the "bad form muscles" get stronger rather than the ones you're actually meant to be targeting. Good to reduce injury but pointless for proper gainz.

Also saw a fit bird with a hungry bum. Going by her "do you even squat?" singlet, it was evident she did.