• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why would someone do pushups in a squat rack? The safeties catch his chest when he reaches failure? I don't get it..

Why would someone do pushups in a squat rack? The safeties catch his chest when he reaches failure? I don't get it..

He had the bar setup a few notches from the bottom to do incline pushups. But it was basically the same height as a bench anyway.

International shoulder day?

One guy doing seated dumbbell presses in the rack, another doing bb presses off the gun rack that holds all the preset bb's (I presume because old mate was in the rack?) and another lying back on like a 30 degree angle doing some kind of front raise but going to about hip height

Saw this young kunce with this fucked up hairstyle, had this long fringe thing hanging out from his baseball cap on one side, kunce looked fucked, like one of them english sheepdogs.
Than the end of this fringe thing kept going into his mouth, so he kept flicking his head every 5 seconds like he had the worlds most obvious twitch, to get it out.
Felt like getting some scissors and snipping it off and saying "isnt that much beeter mate? it wont bother you any more, no need to thank me"
I dont get it, if you're an ugly kunce already, why the fuk would you also pull a retarded engilsh sheep dog impersonation also?

I don't understand the long fringe haircut. It's so fucking gay! Are comb overs really coming in to fashion?

I don't understand the long fringe haircut. It's so fucking gay! Are comb overs really coming in to fashion?

Yes, yes it is.. lol.

Ps. I was actually doing shoulders today! Thankfully not part of the cheerful specimens you described.

But still, wouldn't it be funny if we inadvertantly described a forum member here in this thread without knowing it? Oh the shame.. :rolleyes:

Yes, yes it is.. lol.

Ps. I was actually doing shoulders today! Thankfully not part of the cheerful specimens you described.

But still, wouldn't it be funny if we inadvertantly described a forum member here in this thread without knowing it? Oh the shame.. :rolleyes:

Haha I think about that all the time, wondering if someone I'm posting about would realise I'm talking about them

Jeez.. a fella trains in a dress one time and he's tarred for life... you guys are just mean

Make em laugh, no one remembers
cheer em up, no one remembers
give em training and diet advice, no one remembers
but....you fuck ONE goat .........................

giphy.gif

Couple of kunce trying to play mind games... Was just getting started on the leg press and two kunce ask to work in. No worries I say, had 200kegs on there so they literally tack on a 2.5kg on each side and proceeded to do bunny hop calf raises. What's the fucking point of that other than to piss me off?

Went in this mornign and some kunce was wearing a hoodie... nearly went up to him and asked WTF was it for? Excessive heat build up isn't gonna let you squat more lol

Couple of kunce trying to play mind games... Was just getting started on the leg press and two kunce ask to work in. No worries I say, had 200kegs on there so they literally tack on a 2.5kg on each side and proceeded to do bunny hop calf raises. What's the fucking point of that other than to piss me off?

Should of kept stacking on another 2.5kg for every set you did.

Went in this mornign and some kunce was wearing a hoodie... nearly went up to him and asked WTF was it for? Excessive heat build up isn't gonna let you squat more lol

Should have yelled out across the gym whilst walking towards him "Kai Greene, Kai Greene is that you?"
Then when you get right up in his face "Oh sorry man, thought it was Kai Greene under that hoodie"

*Could also replace Kai Greene with [MENTION=16378]StrungOut[/MENTION] ; :p

would have been funny when he punched you in the throat cause he was agitated from trying to cut weight for the Friday night fights

Would have been funnier if he tried and ended up getting his arms ripped off so i could stick them in his ears and ride him around like a motorbike ;)

Should have yelled out across the gym whilst walking towards him "Kai Greene, Kai Greene is that you?"
Then when you get right up in his face "Oh sorry man, thought it was Kai Greene under that hoodie"

*Could also replace Kai Greene with @StrungOut ; :p
Not even once since I have moved. Swear it is now a sauna

I fail to see why keeping the head warm would have any benefits in the gym, apart from increased neurotoxicity driven by a combination of higher body temperature and the multiple scoops of craze no doubt that junkie just had.. lol