• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I fail to see why keeping the head warm would have any benefits in the gym, apart from increased neurotoxicity driven by a combination of higher body temperature and the multiple scoops of craze no doubt that junkie just had.. lol

It's common knowledge that a hat, hoodie or huge headphones can add brokgs to your brolifts through the coolness pathways. Like gear you can stack the three, or a combination of, for a synergistic effect.

I'm going to wear my massive cans one day. Just to see what reaction I get.

Been thinking we should do an ausbb challenge of who can dress the most bro ish and see what results come of it

Been thinking we should do an ausbb challenge of who can dress the most bro ish and see what results come of it

I might buy some and wear them not plugged into anything, just leave the cord flappin'.

Bro I've been thinking of wearing my cans every time I train on my own.
but I haven't yet cos:
1. I'll look like a can warning kunce
2. My ears will probably sweat

Yep, pretty much the same reason I haven't worn them yet.
My in ear ones currently suffice for blocking out the bro-noise

I've worn earbuds a couple of times when the gym's music selection went beyond what I could possibly tolerate. But the cords are a huge distraction, with them getting wound up around my face and neck mid lift. If I want to enjoy some autoasphyxiation I'd do it in the comfort of my own home inside a cupboard thanks!

You run it down the inside of your singlet, with just enough length hanging out the top that you can move freely without them being tight
Only time I have the cord on the outside is when I'm running cos I usually have my phone sitting on the tready

@ppl hating on hoodies. I think you have to be fat to understand.
T shirts can be awkward fitting if you lift your hands to high sometimes your stomach shows or when you sweat the shirt sticks to you and fat rolls are more obvious.
Hoodies hide fat and are the most comfortable thing to wear for fat people. When i was really fat all i could wear was hoodies because I couldnt fit into most Tshirts or it looked really bad.
just saying. I never wore one to gym because i knew people think its stupid.

Wearing hat to gym is worse than wearing a spiderman custom though imo

just saying

Last edited:
Did you say something along the lines of "Yeah man I cut the cord off, got sick of it getting in the way. They're purely for aesthetics now brah"

In all honesty sometimes I feel like wearing a hoodie and having my earbuds in so I don't have see or hear any other kunce and can just be in my own world. I sweat like a mutha though, I reckon I'd just get too hot.

Was doing Goodmornings on Friday with my SSB that doesn't rack too well and a spider came down from the ceiling right next to my face!

Got out early on Friday arvo, so got to see the 2pm crowd at the gym. Swinging bicep curls supersetted with ringing their mate tell them how ripped they look.